Will we ever see the quest log limit increased?

Between being halfway through my class campaign, warfronts, profession quests, daily quests, the heart of Azeroth quests, n’zoth quests etc. I am constantly battling with my quest log cap.

There’s so much content to do that if I abandon a quest to pick it up later I likely never will as I’ve lost where in the quest chain I am.

It seems like an odd limitation, why limit how much content we’re allowed to do?

I’ve seen this request time and time again without a blue post, many of the threads closed due to inactivity but I seriously think this needs to be addressed.

I understand this is less of an issue for those who are always up to date with all of the content but it’s just another obstacle for returning players such as myself.

Can we at least have this acknowledged that it’s a problem? It’s a quality of life update that I think a lot of people would appreciate. If it’s not something that Blizzard is willing to change, can we at least know the reason why?

1 Like

I agree, the quest log limitation never made sense to me. Blizzard should remove the cap.

4 Likes

Maybe they’d need to do a lot of work on the quest log as it does appear to be a bit dated now.

How would we get a community rep/ambassador to take a look? I’m really hoping we can get a blue post as I haven’t seen a single blue post acknowledging this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.