Win% for alliance in random bg?

Hey there
I’ve made of very long break of “retail” after some classic and other games I am
here again.
I was wondering: whats the win% of alliance in random bg, and epic bg?
(not rated)
Is it viable? or does horde win more (as some pretend elsewhere)
thanks for replies :slight_smile:

its about 1%

Well alliance is pretty strong on random BGs. Definitely more than 50%.

Epic BGs is a different story though. I feel like the horde is stronger there.

6 Likes

50/50 for me in random bgs. Reflex addon awesome for keeping track.

This.

We win more in 10-15 man bgs, but avoid the Epics ones

half my bg´s are anyway half of horde with mercy buff soooo isnt really alliance bg´s

In my experience, most merc are honour leechers with 30-50k HP, this is why I want merc mode removed.

It totally depends of the time of day and the day of the week you’re playing on.

1 Like

This

And the reason why in Epic battlegrounds alliance lose more is because you are reunited with all languages

french random battleground alliance have 33% winrate
English random battleground alliance have >60% winrate

mix them both and you have a winrate under 50%.
That is why you feel like in epic battleground you lose more often.

Am I crazy or is Alliance winning more Epics lately?

dunno alliance cant even camp kill gy at comp stomp brawl

99% of Comp Stomp games I’ve played ended in a 5 cap with us camping their graveyard.

1 Like

The Alliance are learning the teleport strategy hence the increased win rate - at least in Ashran, anyway!

1 Like

Just don’t play Alliance if you want to win a lot of Random Epic BGs :slight_smile:

I win more on alliance than horde

I’d say winrate is around 69% for me ( Nice )

If this is about classic, then dunno

1 Like

very close to 50-50 for normal BGs, and 30-70% (horde) for epic BGs. On my experience, ashran is even 20-80%, hard to guess why epic BGs are so different

Alliance wins Isle of Conquest a lot. Wintergrasp is 50/50. AV and Ashran are the only epics that are dominated by the Horde.

1 Like

Alliance in general seems pretty terrible with epic BGs. Almost every Ashran I join as a mercenary ends up being a defensive game, trying to win by defending our keep since we cannot win in midfield.

I’m not sure about the Alliance, but the Horde is horrible in random bgs.

2 Likes

i win on mine bad geared allie hunter about 80% til 90% of the random bgs and on mine better geared horde hunter i win about 20% of the random bgs.
some times in horde you just end up 10 times in a row queing up with solo players against maxed geared allie premades