Woltk som or just woltk

Dear blizzard, stop milking Woltk. People know it’s a great expansion so why change it.
First of all, u consider dungeon boosting to get removed, it was a part of the game and it still is.
Removing lfd/lfg? Makes no sense, release it as it was.
U consider removing or change the race racials for pvp, why would u do that? To make the game more boring? Why not remove engineering as well then, it’s to “OP” as well in pvp and even in pve.
I could keep on going, just release it, as it was. It might bring more people back to the game.
This is going to be called Woltk som, and we will leave Woltk just as we did with classic som… it’s truly sad.

Gotta be angry about something I suppose.

Personally I’m looking forward to DPSing in blood and having plague strike back…

1 Like

Finally i can play holypaladin again and be the tankhealer xD
I missed this role

1 Like

Aside from getting rid of bugs, I am with no changes, else it isn’t the same.

5 Likes

Removing RDF cause of the loud minority was their biggest mistake ever there are some ppl you shouldn’t listen to obviously.

3 Likes

I would have actually done the dungeons with LFG but now I’m not setting foot.

1 Like

You really wanted to be human and have that massive advantage, cos of racials?

Som classic is kind of a failure, ppl didn´t like classic for challenging raids, they like it exactly because the raids are easy and all u have to do is show up.

Hope they do not tinker with difficulty.

Ah yes, Wrath of Lich the King, my favourite expansion.

2 Likes

As much as I would want LFD to be in there from the start
they did release it without the LFD back then so…it is how it was for the majority of its patches

Except now not much since no LFD.

I only play horde

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.