Won an Rated Battlground - Didn't get rewards

Didn’t regognized it as a win, neither did it give me the 150 conquest points and also no honor. It’s also not stating as a win. It just says Games Played : 2 AND
0 wins - 0 losses! WTF

Hey there Javillaz.

I realize it’s not fun to miss out on potential rewards. Are you sure it was a rated Battleground and not just a random battleground? If you earned a small amount of honor and conquest in addition to the rare quality Glowing Azerite it was a random Battleground.

I would suggest that you take the time to open up a ticket so that our Game Masters can look into this further.

And if you don’t mind please also report it as a bug so that we can make sure if there is any underlying issue that this is investigated as well.

Hello, thanks for the respond!

Thank you for the ticket link, it’s very hard to get to the point of making a web ticket. Hope it will be made easier in the future like it was before, you can barely find any GM’s.

Anyway, I got a problem when submitting the web ticket. I cannot choose a realm. I click on it, but no suggested realms pop up. I have tried different browsers, but it still does not work. That means that I can’t submit my webticket, because I need to choose a realm.