Wondering what Legendary to Upgrade

Having read your posts I realised we had a similar “discussion” before.
Rather then argue with you again I will be better of teaching my hamster to ride a motorcycle.

Cant prove anything can you. I’m not responsible for the fact, that you presented an argument you cant justify.

Yet you are an expert thats going to tell everyone how to suck eggs.

Well it’s a 20% proc chance, it means there is an 80% chance it wont proc, hurr duurr burr, such a nonsensical person.

Are you just plain stupid?

Well it literally adds 0 damage if it doesn’t proc during a phase in which you can safely dps.

I’m done with you, you literally think that you know better than people who literally step in, and succeed at the content we are talking about, just because your silly little numbers tells you that you are good… news flash, you clearly don’t know anything if you think there is barely any difference in using FC compared to using no legendary

lol you are just ridiculous Aellas, may the naaru have mercy on your soul…if it procs that is.

1 Like

Divine image causes all of your Holy Word abilities to have a 20% chance to trigger diviner image for 15 seconds, summoning a Naaru that will mimic your spell casts with the following similar effects:

Meaning … drum roll please… an 80% chance of not proccing

2 Likes

You’re just making it up as you go along. You have no real argument to present.

Wrong each spell that can proc DI has a 20% chance to proc. That does not mean 80% chance not to proc. You can cast 6 holy words and get 3 procs or cast 12 and get 3. Its only if you cast a hell of a lot of holy spells that you will even out to 20% chance. At infinite that its true.

In a raid DI was active between 00:00:29.870 - 00:00:49.770 and between 00:03:28.215 - 00:03:46.533. Thats three times. For the raid healing it added 190.1 hps. I cast 17 holy word spells. Thats a 17.65% chance to proc. Healed 73 targets.

The issue with DI is not so much its power, proc chance. Its overheal. After overheal DI drop by half its hps in a lfr test.

So what you are saying that when it’s dps time, if it doesn’t proc, it can still add to your dps…what? Do you even try to use your brain when replying?

Um yes it does, each spell has a 20% chance to proc it, meaning each spell has a 80% chance not to proc it…

You do realise this doesn’t help your case in determining whether this is a suitable pick where you need reliable sources of healing… lol Aellas, at this point I have to wonder if all this discussing has caused the last two brain cells you have to turn on each other.

It procs all the time from dps.

No it wont, because of the low amount of casts over a raid. The proc rate per spell will be all over the place. Things even out as a sample size increases but small sample sizes can be volitile. Much greater or lower than the mean proc rate.

Its very powerful, you dont need many procs. If it really proc’ed often it would be insanely OP. The issue with DI is the fact it will proc and then most of its healing will be overheal. Sometimes I get 50% overheal from it. It does 3% of total healing or higher sometimes. Just from 3 or so procs. Sometimes when AoE healing I have two at the same time and do great hps.

So it proccing during low damage is an issue but it not proccing during high damage isn’t? :upside_down_face:
Regardless that’s literally the reason it isn’t very good; it is unreliable, you seem to agree but still argue about it for some reason…

1 Like

Sire Denathrius LFR
Its still powerful. In one raid I got 4.22% of my healing from DI for 292.6hps. After overheal it was 3.28% of my total healing. 135.4hps.

I am not sure about DI for Raids. Need to sim that crap and test. Most likely change to another lego for raids. I am not raiding at the moment so its not a big deal.

DI pops in AoE moments but I have done one boss. This boss has moments of low damage ticks. DI is powerful so the healing gets wasted as overheal. Its not just a matter of there is low damage.

Its likely the boss you fight affects the output too. In Huntsman Altimor lfr its doing 7.36% of the raw healing for 622.7 hps. Its overheals for 49.21% but still does 6.19% useful healing for an increase of 316.3 hps. DI is powerful as hell, nearly broken.

Stone Legion Generals LFR it does far less.

Its just not as simple to work out. I have not got logs for every boss, with DI.

FC - control and strong spot healing/throughput.
Playstyle change with a bit extra mana consumption and harsh recovery if stacks drop. Genuinely spot healing is a massive gain on progress.

HA - consistent with no change to playstyle. Gives access to holy words faster.
No passive benefit other thsn Holy words coming faster. may not always be advantageous. No massive drawback.

DI - RNG supplementary throughput that can be healing or damage.
RNG proc that can happen at times it is not needed such as little to no raid damage or in m+ at the end of a trash pull or boss transition phase. Also procs from holy words so 20% proc chance is from a much smaller part of casts.

Personally I would chose consistency over RNG, though FC has added maintenance over HA I would definitely chose FCs spot healing over HA. FC also helps with tank healing in M+ and works well with the m+ talent build.

If I wasn’t a person who adapted easily to a new playstyle I probably would consider HA.

DI is the least likely leggo i would chose as an rng proc from only a small part of the spells we use for lacklustre heals/damage is just too unreliable and likely heavily overheal.

Others can feel free to disagree, but as an experienced healer (past and current content at multiple levels) I understand the benefits the leggos give me without falling for popularity bias. This is also reflected in logs that people are able to look at objectively.

5 Likes

Now prove it all to us, to show your opinion is worth something. Clearly you have done all the work needed. The evidence should be a copy and paste.

I’m not replying to you, you can do you friend.

We all know the turth you cant answer. Run away from this mess you made. Go on run.

Then dont reply to me, we know you just read what you know on a website. That you made no effort, did no analysis or gathered evidence. Yet you think you are the expert, here to tell others how to play the game. We all read the websites you do and the same opinion pieces. You are not above anyone in knowledge. Some of us accept the limit of our knowledge.

My advice, stop until you do know what you are talking about. You have made an effort, gathered evidence and made an analysis.

I want to post without dealing with your bigotry. So feel free not to reply to me.

My reply wasn’t to you, it was to the thread. I’m going to reply to threads as I like.

I have decided not to engage you anymore to avoid wasting my time as the only outcome when I do is you respond more.

I have replied now just to clarify this.

You do you friend, I’m not going to tell you to do any different.

Thats right only I am not allowed to reply, if I am wrong. You are the only one allowed to go thread to thread making sure I am right. Its over when you want it to be over.

Btw by the ask mr robot sim, DI is the most powerful for M+. Its above FC. all legos are also so close that it matters not hps wise. You can go do a +15 without a lego.

DI is better because you can both heal and dps better with it. As has been pointed out to you.

In raid there is not enogh information about DI. Sims show a small reduction in healing. Nothing that is the end of the world.

All of the legos on your list are valid opinions for both M+ and raiding. Nothing of them give 1k’s on hps over the others. They are very close together. Within 500hps of each other.

Its like you just really want my attention, egging me on to keep responding to you.

Do you have a thing for me or what?

Copying Nixx’s and others posts, to take the piss out of them. Stop posting non sense Nixx. I will always post to correct you. You dont know nothing. Your just wrong Nixx. Your a meme, everyone hates you. I am not talking to you.

This wasn’t a “no”.

Copying Nixx’s and others posts, to take the piss out of them.

Your wrong Nixx. Your a joke. Everyone is laughing at you.

To be completely honest, I’m chuckling at myself right now.