Worgen heritage armor

actually disgraceful please the colour scheme, even if its just the colour scheme please fix it. It is actually awful that is not worth the wait for by any means. I don’t know how anybody can say thats a good worgen heritage armor with a straight face.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/229358536575025162/630832057219809322/unknown.png

or you can refer to this and watch the preview vid - https://www.wowhead.com/news=295475/visions-of-nzoth-battle-for-azeroth-development-preview

54 Likes

I think it looks pretty cool.

6 Likes

Bad colors, the design feels boring.

Disapointed.

I expected something WAY closer to Greymane.

42 Likes

It looks unfinished tbh… there’s something just off about it.

Very underwhelming compared to others.

Many details like the belt, the rose, the jacket lining and collar should be in 3D.

30 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you for using the power us mere level 2 mortals cannot.

3 Likes

I was hoping that it would change depending on form. Something like a dapper version of the Incredible Hulk:

4 Likes

Yea… I am very dissapointed with it… It really does not fit the Gilnean tabard at all, the gold is just way too out of place.

17 Likes

Make sure people share it to their friends if we’re actually going to see this changed at all we really need to make an uproar about it while they can still change it.

2 Likes

I am honestly feeling really gutted about this armour. It just feels like they’ve taken the tuxedo/embroidered set and given it an HD upgrade, added gold + shoulders and upturned cuffs.

It really doesn’t feel like heritage armour, it isn’t something I would ever put on my Worgen to go into battle with. Nor does it scream worgen for me at all. I can see where they’ve got the inspiration from but as it was presented it just looked extremely unfinished.

I know this won’t be changed but I am just seriously disappointed with this. I am not entirely sure what they had to finish to delay this to 8.3.

6 Likes

LOL. :smiley:

What they were thinking? What’s up with all that gold!?

4 Likes

Even with this design it can look good, just, please, remove the gold from it…

3 Likes

Wh… wha… who is this for? This doesn’t fit any part of the Gilneas theme, nor does it help fulfil the worgen fantasy in any sense of the word. The least they should do is remove all that excessive use of gold colour. I guess I can hide the shoulderpads and top hat, which fixes part of the set. But even then, the cloak should be longer.

16 Likes

Maybe Worgen fantasy is to be so rich that you can wear tasteless outfits? :smiley:

2 Likes

Well that’s… actually dissapointing.
It’s not really heritage, more… just a Meme?

‘Hurr durr Dapper dogs in hats’

5 Likes

That’s your heritage! :smiley:

There you go. Our heratige armour has been out for months.

4 Likes

They’ve based it too much off of HotS Genn, rather than the in-game Worgen/Gilnean aesthetics. The gold really clashes with Wow’s Worgen and should be changed IMO.

I think if you ignore the shoulders it’s not that bad, but it’s a bit disappointing and the colours 100% need changing.

Could be worse; Could be the budget Goblin Heritage Armour :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, its based off the already in-game set. Else where is the witchhunter’s head piece if its really based off of Hots Genn? The set genn has in heroes is much better than this.

edit: either way, its really not worth the hassle of unlocking.

I quite like it, as with all heritage armors though I feel like they should have several sets in different colours.