Working as intended or?

Doing some randomg bgs and wPvP and notice some strange things.
Today in AB a restoshaman with 205khp.
Opening up on him, poping vendetta and give it ALL i got…i mean ALL i got!
He lost 5khp. Steady dps on him took TOP 2k.,…TOP and he regained it just as fast.
He didnt even do anything but stay in the raptorform,…He did NOTHING but that… not even a cc, instacast, hardcast…NOTHING.

Same thing happend with a warlock during PVPquests. He tanked, and im not joking, 4 of us and lost 2-3%hp TOP… and regained it just as fast…Burst, steady dps…nothing got him

How is this possible?? Now i know defensive cds along with pots…but come on… nothing gives 100% dmg reduction and even if it did, it would be for a VERY limited time…

These experiences just made me “wow…is this for real?”…

How? just HOW?

Idk man, could be all sorts of things. Maybe someone was off-healing. Maybe that warlock had some kind of buff.
I kinda sence a feeling from you that you think they’re OP and broken. But I don’t think that’s it.

There is a shield from azerite that prevents some dmg. Maybe he had this.

you can drink a potion to out-right reduce damage taken in bgs.

Both ppl were “solo” and no teamm8 close by.
If this is a “ok” thing, th you dont think its OP? Like no chance in “downstairs” for any1 to take them down?
I dont know whats the deal with this cause i dont know what is making them this tanky and unkillable. Cause thats what they are in that situation, unkillable.

If it is a ok in-game state of these classes, then im lvling both my lock and shaman ASAP cause who doesnt wanna be unkillable in pvp, right?

I got that sheild as well, but thats only 24k dmg every 30 second… so not that much really, as a passive “skill” alone.

Yeah i know about that one, 30% is it?

Are these “pot-azeritetraits- class dmg reduction” stackable? so you can get close to 100% dmg reduction?
If so, and some classes can rotate these abilities for max dmg reduction then i belive its not working as intended if it makes you feel like you trying to solo mythic raidbosses…alltho they can kill you either…

?

Consider having this shield stacked 3 times which is 72k dmg now :slight_smile: I can imagine someone is stacking this because it’s very good free defensive in PvP. OP said that shaman didn’t even get out of raptor form which makes me sure that was passive shield i mentioned.

72k?
Wow i belive i got mine to 26k or something. And then i hink i got it on 2 pieces og armor. Not even getting close to 72k with 3 either :smiley:

Pretty OP to me in PvP tbh :smiley:

Well i may be wrong, but effect stacks, maybe it’s divided in half in PvP like many other useful spells :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.