World of CCcraft

“Gets CCed”

Ohh fair play lad, ok it’s gone, let’s do this.

“Gets CCed again”

Ok, ok, after this I’ll get you.

“Gets CCed again”

Fml, ok fine this HAS to be it after.

“Gets CCed again”

WTF.

Long story short, there’s FAR too much CC in this game and it’s incredibly frustrating.

2 Likes

agree, there should be more cc on a same DR. And for sick of god there should be a DR for snares too, sometimes we just can’t move at all during all team fight. Having control of his toon seems legit in a video game…

3 Likes

I agree with OP, and it would be common sense to have SOME kind of diminishing returns, like if you are CCd once, you can’t be immediately CCd again. CC-chains are the stupidest idea, because it removes ability to do anything, which means skill doesn’t matter, gear doesn’t matter, abilities do not matter, it only matters that you sit helplessly in stun and die.

Especially rogues are an enormous problem, but elephant in the room is too sacred, so people don’t talk about it.

If more than 2 players are focusing on you, you can forget about even being able to -try- to do something, you’re gonna sit in CC or stun of some kind until you die. Sometimes they put a new CC on you before the old one is even ended… how are you supposed to be ‘skilled’ in this kind of situation?

CC has gotten WAY out of hand, and Blizz should definitely nerf it, change it, remove it, add diminishing returns, add some kind of mechanic to dampen it… something. Give us any improvement, please.

Well, I’d modify that to ‘Seems like having control of your toon should be paramount in a game’, but I agree with the sentiment. In a game, you should be able to -do- things. Even if it’s just to escape.

Why not make CC into a rock-paper-scissors game, or some kind of kung-fu battle where you can block, parry, avoid, nullify, etc. until one of you wins, and the other gets CCd. Some kind of interactive CC would be better than simpy pushing a button to CC chain someone forever.

There are so many ideas they could try, but they go for the most boring, simple, direct stuff, like adding powers and adding CC and that’s it as far as Blizz’s PvP imagination goes when it comes to CC.

You’ll surely enjoy TBC classic then

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.