World of lagcraft

Can you please invest in better servers? it’s not nice when you make a group for a HC Warfront, only for the entire instance to extremely lag, resulting in 20+ sec delays on every action and ability for the entire raid so that you’re all forced to leave, and then getting the same extreme lag in a horrific vision and losing a vessel.

4 Likes

Its probably next to impossible to do anything about the server infrastructure (or even maintain it properly) at the moment with Covid-19 still preventing companies to function properly. On top of that many ISPs and videogame-servers are overloaded with so many being at home.

Covid19 scam is preventing them from fixing this I guess…oh hang on. This has been happening for years tbh regardless of the covid scam

3 Likes

You are quite the delusional.

I feel the same about you :wink:

And it has just happened again while on a 5 mask vision, everything has froze up, can’t cast any abilities… and my internet is perfectly fine. GG servers.

Draenor has become unplayable. All over the day you have 2-5 second delays all the time for more than a week now. If there are too many players add a queue.

Was just doing a 5 mask Stormwind run on my DK and on the last boss, 40% health, the servers once again crash and I DC’d. GG servers once again