World of Warcraft (Classic) just lags out

My game worked fine for ages and suddenly I get huge lags in game and disconnected. My battlenet also disconnects me. I can surf web easily and use internet but I can’t seem to log in. After like 2-3 min, game comes back and I can log in and play again. Happens over and over. Not sure where the problem lies.

Sorry to hear that you are being disconnected from all Blizzard Services when you are trying to play wow. This sort of issue tends to be a router or ISP level issue where connection to all of our services is interrupted.

It is less likely to be specific to your machine however some applications especially those which do alter how your internet works (VPN’s, Proxy services, etc). With this in mind, I would recommend starting here.

Likewise, as this can be ISP/router specific, you may be able to verify this by testing if this occurs under a different connection.

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.