World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

Catch up on all of the latest World of Warcraft news, hotfixes, and more in our update.

View Full Article

9 Likes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Fresh when ?

2 Likes

So in this update there is nothing we that we didn’t know.

Can you instead tell us if Mage Tower is returning and are we getting the appearances from it back?

Also are you expanding on customization options for Void Elves, Kul Tiran, Dark Iron Dwarves, Kul Tiran and other allied races?

6 Likes

Legion m+ on ptr when?

3 Likes

When is WOW 2? I’ve already checked out of this mess you’ve created.

Best wishes,

Huntsbeard

3 Likes

500g for 1 renown, or 500g for 40 renown? Written in a way that makes me think its a gold sink.

You have been playing “WoW 2” for the last 3 expansions, it’s not so great. :frowning:

WoW 3 when?

I believe it’s to get you to 40 renown, I doubt they would make you get 1 renown each.

tommorow my sub ends.

Never, quit the game , never return please

It depends on what your current renown is on the alt you send the token to. If the alt is on zero renown then the broker mark will grant 40 if the alt is on 39 renown already then they’ll only acquire one more level.

Just a friendly tip:

You confused the wow classic forums with the wow forums.

You are welcome.

Long beards For Humans! #LBFH!

2 Likes

Might want to pin this otherwise it may end up being missed,

Its so on ptr
500g for 1 token to 40

Still waiting on a full apology from the wow Dev team/Ion

1 Like

There is absolutely NOTHING new about this post.
Its all old news that we already know for 2 weeks.

I think there is only 1 person left in the dev team.

What about removing randomness of quests in assaults. There is only a chance for 3 quests to get stone ring and the quest we need was only up once when the assaults started never to be seen again

Where is the Sylvanas nerfes? There is so many guilds struggeling on 9/10 heroic, and the fight itself is so Long and boring…