World of Warcraft Pays Homage to Diablo with the Greedy Emissary Event

There is also a Weak Aura now

https://wago.io/ENiDqiFZP

Iā€™ve done it Three times on this guy, Valdrakken, Thaldraszus & Stormwind.
Once on my Horde DK in Orgrimmar & once on my Druid in Valdrakken.
Every single one spawned exactly when it was supposed to.
When the portal appears, there is a 5 minute countdown until the Goblin spawns.

Just out of curiosity, what is the exact drop chance on the mount, both before and after the daily increased chance is in effect? 1/100? 1/2000?

Couldnā€™t loot my 1st goblin of the day. On 2nd kill I got gold xd

I doubt itā€™s that low. I got all the drops on my first day of trying.
Only thing that didnā€™t drop for me was Wirtā€™s Leg, but maybe thatā€™s because Iā€™m a hunter and it only drops for classes that can use it?

Well aint YOU special!

I donā€™t think I am; hence why I said that the droprate probably isnā€™t very low.
:blush:

Just got one appearance left to get and Iā€™m done.

I got the 2h Wirt, now I need the mount.

1 Like

I only need the bag anymore.

2 maces left to get and the guitar toyā€¦
oh, and I really want the big bag for my main but she keeps getting nothing but gold (boo!).

I need mount - Iā€™ve gotten two 2h maces, sold one of 'em, I got the bag/toys/pet/mog.

Just gold as a loot ??? This brings entire event to a whole new levelā€¦

iā€™ve probably killed it around 30 times now and at least half of them gave only gold

To those who only miss Mount or Bag kill him with the intended character after daily reset. The bag and mount have an increased chance to spawn on the first kill per ACCOUNT every day.

I got the bag on my second or third kill today so itā€™s all just RNG no matter what the % chance is.

Iā€™m only missing the axes, polearm and mount now and those are the things I wanted least from the loot table.

Yeah but the blue in this thread confirmed that there is a higher chance on the first kill per account every day.

It will be the same as the rocket mount from love is in the air, 0.02% for the first kill and 0.01% for all subsequent kills :joys: absolutely negligible ā€œhigherā€ chance.

If I donā€™t get this mount before event ends then am straight up unsubbing lol. I have like 40 gobbo kills already

post edited

1 Like