Shadowlands Discussion (SPOILERS)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/shadowlands

Let’s go to the Shadowlands???

2 Likes

According to some; Tinkerer has been predicted as the new class for quite a few expansions now.

1 Like

And they will all launch at the same time. What glorious madness we will endure.

2 Likes

No Collapse=Fake news

This is fake news.

I’m waiting for the expansion to launch and it’s some kind of horrible monstrosity, morphed together as we realise that no single leak has been right. They’re ALL right.

You go buy the expansion but instead of a box it’s a disgusting pile of rancid flesh stitched together in some kind of abomination named The Burning Wrath of the Lich Cataclysm Warlords Queen of Pandaria in the Shadowlands, it screams in agony as it’s every moment of existence is pain. It endlessly pleads for you to end it’s suffering but instead you punch inside and pull out the disc as black ichor sprays everywhere, it’s ruptured mass writhes and wails in trauma as you turn away to put the disc in your PC.

I might be going the digital route this year…

10 Likes

Wait did someone seriously think blizz would launch 30 epxansions at the same time? I’m beyond confused.

1 Like

Nah it’s a joke referring to the fact that 30 different people claim they know what the expansion is. So logically if they are all right then 30 are coming at the same time.

The actual post is his googledoc documenting each one.

2 Likes

You still use disc’s? filthy casual, get off ma forums! XD

Sorry let me update that for the younger folks:

You rip open it’s vile exterior to read the download code sewn into it’s insides while it chokes and pleads for the sweet embrace of death.

Is that better? :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve got my money on Wrath of the Bolvar, that expansion looks like a true winner.

6 Likes

Are download codes still a thing? You’re so two-thousand-and-late old man.

2 Likes

Remember back in the day when you wanted to install a game, you had to sit on a download screen for ages while your computer whirred so hard it sounded like it was on the verge of taking off into space? Good times.

4 Likes

Patch day literally took 11 hours for me back in TBC/WotLK… Before going to school, it was time to turn on the PC and start the download so it was nearly done when coming home. Too bad when the PC decides to restart due to a Windows Update just after my door closed :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m still mad Classic doesn’t use the old school launcher.

1 Like

A new leak joins the battle. The Shroud of Elune.

2 Likes

Well it sounds less crazy than some of the others.

1 Like

Some interesting notions there. The complete zone squish is just not really possible though without contradicting its goal (reviving the old world) because you either make the raids and dungeons scale too (which means if up to 60, the new content is arguably pointless) or you insert the level tiers for raids at current (which you have a zone which scales beyond your level, but for some reason the raid concerning said zone gets stuck at 30 say, which means the old world is simultaneously current and old).

I commend any efforts to revive all of the old content and make it meaningful, but it’s a huge job. The only way I see it being done is if you make this itself the “content” and all raids are viable so people can pick where they go to gear. Trouble is makes driving a coherent story a complete nightmare, and you’d have to surely axe some of the raids (unless you transformed them into non events by making them “visions of the past” access through the bronzes, so ragnaris isn’t actually active, but you can still fight him, scaled, and gear from it)

I like the name, if nothing else. (Not read yet, on phone)
[Edit]
Well, I sure would love a level squish. And new customisation. And also Elune stuff. With Northrend.

thanks i hate it

1 Like