Shadowlands Discussion (SPOILERS)

I would personally consider it worse if they went down this road now. I don’t agree with that they made Sylvanas villianous(even if I disslike the character), but its the boat we are in now.

But making her an anti-hero who was misunderstood is too far gone considering the war crimes she comitted has been on the level of wc1 burning legion/Old Horde.

It’s not about being nobles, and I do not know how you could have possibly missed my point any harder unless you’re trying.

It’s about their political power and knowledge. The House of Nobles/Senate are directly comparable in position to the Desolates.

I actually didn’t Think about this, so I did miss it.

Fair enough.

No in ten characters.

He had his guards ready to arrest anyone who expressed dissent about his own gathering.

Dunno why full on defection would be viewed as any better? Getting stuck in the Stockades is basically a death sentence anyway.

1 Like

Until Nathanos rescues you or Anduin releases you. Or the prisoners riot and heroes have to go in and purge the whole joint.

What even is the point of the stockades.

?

I thought WoW prisons solely exist to be broken out of.

who here stockades karaoke night

Saurfang: Dead
Zul: Dead
Talanji: Soon to die

No one comes out alive boys, it’s only a matter of time.

Unless you’re an alpha Orc and can make him see the beta in himself.

Anduin played the long game, knowing Saurfang would fall on his sword to save his “Horde” and also the Alliance.

It’s a different kind of death sentence.

tell that to Hogger RIP gnollfriend but also back in vanilla there was an orc with a death sentence waiting for execution and the guards are all “just go in there and kill him for me thanks here’s a magic sword”

1 Like

Tbh I think the Stockades “riot” was staged from the inside, because the Alliance was struggling financially and couldn’t afford the cost of keeping criminals incarcerated. Effective way of executing them all while keeping the moral high ground.

Stormwind yet again bungling it’s finances.

3 Likes

When will Anduin pay reparations to the families of the illegally executed?

1 Like

He won’t, the families are dead too. Workplace accidents and home fires were really high that year for some weird reason.

Less mouths to feed and the criminals were generally from low income families that couldn’t afford to pay taxes.

1 Like

When asked where Anduin was during this he said he was at Pizza Express, Stormwind.

Vanessa was right…

1 Like

The ghost of Eragorn has come to haunt us…

1 Like

Yeah, never admitted to meeting Hogger as well even though there is a picture of them together.

1 Like

I guess I should say I would be fine with her having ‘heroic’ motivations, even if she is ultimately condemned as a villain. Wasn’t so much saying we should just be buddies with her again, just that I’d prefer if she seemed to be villainous while actually having good-ish motivations.

Even if she were to turn on the jailer and save us, she still deserves the Maw.

After all irredeemable crabs she’s done, untold murder on innocents etc, she deserves to end up there, no matter what she does.

1 Like