World of Warcraft Shadowlands

I don’t watch bellular but I’m guessing it’s the same as what was posted on MMO Champion? If so, the only thing that makes me believe that is how awful it sounds, it’s perfect for Blizzard terrible writers.

2 Likes

Honestly, I would not be surprised at all if this happened.

“The Lich King just kinda forgot that he was supposed to be a secret.”

2 Likes

I think this is legit. Personally i don’t find it too bad.

Although the pretense of war is kinda dumb, especially when it isn’t necessary, like why start a war between each other when you have already been united more or less in legion, just to fight an enemy that was already common between the two.

But i guess that’s a pretty decent way to “patch” the story so that at least it makes some sense.

Already have Death Knights, Warlocks and Shadow Priests.

1 Like

From what I understood Sylvie needs a huge undead army to fight the Old Gods in the shadowrealm, sooo I guess it’s easier to start a war than trying to convince everyone to commit suicide (although that would’ve been interesting!)

I absolutly hate it and will not be buying the next expansion if its true. Story is important to me and this just seems an awful approach. The fact that Sylvie has to go on a mass murder rampage just to get us ready to face the old gods is just ridiculous and makes no sense at all.

Oh and yet again we are made to look like completely inept fools against Sylvies overwhelming tactical genius. Its a joke!

6 Likes

What is POG and BTFO im i getting old or is this alien speak ?

6 Likes

It does hype me.

Although I’m doubting the legitness of the leak.

This would make no sense. Death knights and other undead go to literal hell when they die and demon hunters can’t even die, they just regenerate in the nether like demons. So how exactly would these players end up in the shadowlands?

1 Like

A wizard did it - Blizzard 2019

1 Like

That really sounds good. Let’s hope it is true.

1 Like

Game over for them, have fun in literal hell!
Blizz finally doing the right thing! :laughing:

Depends on if they play BFA or not :rofl:

2 Likes

Shadowlands seems okay… imo I hope we will get whole world rewamp soon. Playing at early zones feels like playing differeny game than it is on end game. Also, please… they should finally do something with powercreep bs.

Yet another dark expansion for edgelords. Could it be even more dark?

5 Likes

Isn’t that the case for every expansion except for MoP?

1 Like

To some extent you’re right. But at least edgelords like Illidan and Arthas were cool. Also rooted in lore and born from love to game and gamers. Everything was coherent from artistic pov. Today not so much.

Technically sylvanas is the only one who had the guts to do what was needed according to this leak.

While others were spinning around chasing their own tails, She (from legion) knew about the inevitable Nzoth’s escape and was planning on killing as many horde and alliance players as she could, so we could have an army in shadowlands against the old gods.

1 Like

Well regardless of whether the leak is true or not, people should realize by now that Sylvannas is bound to have a “Grand Plan”.

Cause no matter how much her being just a genocidal maniac we kill in a raid would please Allie kids, it would be plot suicide really… and we’ve had enough of that in BFA already

How old are you? :rofl: