World of Warcraft Shadowlands

Of course it makes sense a few things don’t quite, but it is a leak nothing has been finalised but I think at the heart it’s correct.

your*
/10char

1 Like

See what i mean a child like post . Its okay once you hit 45 in real life you become a man then instead of the ranting petulant boy you are now with your rage posts.

If this is true, we can be sure of one thing…

That the Alliance and Horde will fight each other in the Shadowlands because we’re all absolute morons who would risk the entire world ending because the other guys have the wrong color on their banners.

What can I say, fella. You are kinda digging your own right now by focusing all of your energy and contradicting yourself by arguing back and spending your “free time” by going back in forth what what you have said already.I have reported you for multiple things. And you basically continuing off topic focusing on hating one person, just simply because he stated opinion that is different of yours.
This is no longer relevant for you either way. What is tho this petty insults you are throwing towards person who disagrees with you and hoping to win the argument instead of proposing valuable and valid ideas bout the expansion. So with all that said,
Pretty please, with sugar on top - YOU get a life, and get proper ethical education as well as mental stability tests.

1 Like

yayy we get fooled again!
what a great story!
what a feeling of agency!
basically everything we ever did lorewise was pointless.
we should have let sargeras kill us, or the lich king, damn even that lvl 1 boar when we created our first character.

6 Likes

Can we get “leak” for talents ,artifacts rewarding system please?

Jesus christ this sounds so bad lol.

If they are trying to get classic players back to retail by doing this, they are doing it WROOOOONG.

2 Likes

Siege of Stormwind can’t be the last raid of BfA.
U know, after we finished Antorus in Legion, a big fkin sword dropped on our beloved planet, which was the opening to the next expansion and main thing that we will focus on in that expansion.
So yeah, what about The Wound and that Sargera’s toy and all that bad things that are corrupting Azeroth? There was other leak some time ago that was explaining the last raid of bfa in 8.3. And the place of that raid was Silithus/The Wound and the World Soul location. I can’t believe we will just jump into next expansion not seeing Azeroth in Bfa and not facing Nzoth or other bad guy.
I can’t paste the link here, just google 8.3 raid leak

But the real question is, if we die and ‘save the world’… do we get reborn as level 1s?

2 Likes

Screen goes black and suddenly …

Hey , yeah you - You are finally awake,
Got caught in that imperial ambush …

4 Likes

This sounds so dumb it honestly can’t be real.

1 Like

euuuhhhhh no… It’s actually a pretty recent thing that that’s frowned upon. :thinking: It’s the older generations that are having a harder time with this. The youth is brainwashed enough.

Aaaaaaaaanyway, dangerously close to stuff we can’t talk about on the forums… So ehm… Shadowlands. Yeah ehm… I dunno.

I just don’t want an expansion full of dread and gloom. :expressionless:

You still mad at me for saying I would pop your head like a spot if you touched Sinaaki :stuck_out_tongue:

By that logic, Sargeras was also justified and was the only one with the guts to do what was needed, as he just wanted to save the universe from the void lords by killing everyone in it.

By the logic, Arthas was also justified and was the only one with the guts to do what was needed, as he just wanted to unite Azeroth against the Burning Legion and the Old Gods by turning everyone undead.

Yet both of them were portrayed as bad guys. But somehow Sylvanas is redeemed by doing essentially the same thing?

4 Likes

Actually yea.

But the difference between the two, is that we see horde and alliance (andiun and sylvanas both) in shadowlands talking to one another in the middle of the army. Which makes it seem like they’re having a peace and actually working together to end the old god problem. Which means, they eventually understood that what sylvanas did was for the benefit of everyone.

While i doubt anyone, titan or mortal, would agree with sargeras’s decision. same logic for arthas.

I hope there’s a long quest chain where alliance players get to take orders from Sylvanas.

Would be hilarious.

Dude it wouldn’t be hilarious its flipping much needed narrative that the alliance side currently have none of. I’d take orders from c’thun in the next xpac if it means I actually get a story.

That’s a bad example.

Everyone would take orders from C’thun.Who doesen’t love the good ol’ eyeball ?
Last time I talked to him he told me that “my heart will explode”. Now that’s love.

If the tinker can summon a turret, i’d buy it immediately! :smiley:

I don’t really like dark, black / purpley zones generally - i much prefer the forests and waterfalls :smiley:

Other than that concern, i’m all for it! Sadly the character trees will always be trash and I will always hate having to have more than 1 raiding spec, it just feels tiresome for me.