World of Warcraft Shadowlands

Only arthas could save azeroth

Everyone gets brought back as death knights :stuck_out_tongue: lol. joking, that wouldn’t be good.

1 Like

No but seriously, I have been wondering about this for a while now.

Anduin ressurected his entire army in front of Sylvanas. How is he any different from her?

Huh? :thinking:

Restore the balance by bringing in a new ice age. That way Garrosh Hellscream would actually be needed, and his iron horde would bring warmth and comfort to all of azeroth. :v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Because he actually brought them back to life?

Though it could have been just that he healed the gravely injured soldiers fully, rather than resurrected them.

1 Like

How tf can people be hyped for Shadowlands if those leaks are true?

It sounds much worse than BFA.

1 Like

There can be no real peace between factions until we bondage Sylvanas to her death , forget about working together unless we do it :smirk:

I doubt it is true. We already got a new, completely different leak yesterday.

Can you provide link in dm or something ?

1 Like

Thank you kind sir.

no no old god expansion,theyre not interesting(the 1interesting thing they had being stronger then titans was last with chronicles) and blizz isnt good at massive scale stories anyway

if we die and ‘can’t save the world’, Blizz already has plan B: Classic and for another 15 years they already have everything ready … :wink:

1 Like

Haha, at least I know when to stop and wait for rebirth this time. Does that mean everyone gets to be a druid? So many questions!!

Oh oh, and when we are dead fighting a boss, we cannot die then? So… when we wipe do we ress and we have to plunge a ritual dagger in our chests to continue the fight? Or does the healer do that for you? Does that mean only priests can “ress”?

Or will only warlocks be able to “ress” by ripping the soul from your just rebirthed body?

I don’t think I can handle the next xpac.

The Shadowlands leak sounds much better than that.

Jaina and friends marching on Undercity again ?

Yea…i’ll pass.

I’ll take any expansion that ends this ridiculous faction war…

We’re running out of reasons to fight, judging by how quickly Horde and Alliance leaders are becoming friends…

1 Like

Me too. Warcraft can still have war, but something different.

1 Like

Faction conflict can stop but no way in hell should the factions be friendly to one another after all that happened.

Ignore one another at most.

It would be poor writing to have horde and alliance suddenly become best friends between the end of an expansion and the start of another. Seems more likely some sort of gradual slide towards to it.

With that aside, having a lot of history together for better or worse can bring people together quicker than strangers would come together lacking understanding and context of each other.

Pog to me is that milk cap game we used to play in the mid 90’s :smiley:

I’m also too old for this nonsense Twitchspeak.

1 Like