World of Warcraft sub

I’ve quit wow as probably most of the players when was “quit moment” or whatever…
I wanted to get back just so I can see what were the changes but only with paying my sub with gold… Well oh my God… Sub was more than 289k gold! Damn!

Losing so many players and sub is 289k gold?!!?!?!?! It was 150k on release of SL!
Is the price getting bigger and bigger because of bots or it’s meant to make more people quit the game?

The price is market driven both by how much gold is actually worth ingame and supply and demand of tokens.

At the end of the season most people don’t need that gold anymore = less people buy tokens = each token is worth more gold.

1 Like

Sure, but sub token was less when it was end of BFA… I think this is the worst price I ever saw in this game…

Well if you wanna get technical… highest it’s ever been in most regions was at the end of Legion, which was 400k in EU.

If you want to see the data yourself you can play with it on https://wowtokenprices.com/extended-history

It’s not a fixed price and since so much gold is around the price has gone up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.