World Quests = 2.1 Arena Rating

I wouldn’t say anything against this if you could also farm gear through pvp. Aside from that, I think Skill should matter more in PvP than the Amount of PvE you play, but that’s just me.

1 Like

i agree, pvp gear should get a big boost in ilvl’s

Atleast make sigils useful somehow.
I think I’ve only ever used 2 to upgrade to 415, the rest is just lying in my bank.

Combine 15 sh*tty sigils into a badass 415 one for example.

Yea, 4 x soloable WQ, 20 min effort for the equivalent of a 500 CP reward…

Seems legit and totally well thought out :smiley:

#teamdrae :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It is. The more they increase the level of trivial content reward, the more they make useless every other content.
Why waste time raiding when you can get very close to the same lvl via wq? Same for pvp, why waste time ranking if you can gear faster by killing 1 elite mob.

Catch up is ok, bypassing everything is not.
Crappy content should be ilvl capped way below, and there should be some sort of boa items to upgrade to 400 that you can earn and mail to alts by doing the proper content.

Damn you still play?

1 Like

#teamDrae :sunglasses:

1 Like

But this is an mmo though the biggest part of it is grinding and getting gear it’s never bothered me if something has been op gear wise it would just make me want to farm it and gear wise you can farm gear from PvP more so than in previous expansions the only downside is it’s rng which sucks but it’s inline with the rng from pve it’s not perfect but i still say the biggest problem is the need for damp we need more damage across the board for faster games so we can win without damp and removing the likes of void stone and plthe diamond trinket and other pve items won’t change that fact will make it easier but we still needed dampening to kill before those

Was it not an mmo in tbc, wotlk, cata, MoP, WoD and Legion ?

Not really, compared to previous expansion you were way faster in getting good gear than you are now.

This will only lead to a oneshot fiesta, we need proper class design and balancing

1 Like

This is sad that gearing from pvp is so bad. You can easy run m++10 and spam it. Free ilvl 400. Also if you played m+ in s1 you had 3x 415 azerite at start of s2.

Gearing with pvp is even worse than in legion because we got 1 weekly not 2-3 depending if someone was playing rbg (yes, i know ilvls were lower than for pve)

Actually this is a good point - you can get gear from M+ and raiding so why don’t we get separate cap for RBG and arenas?

1 Like

The delights of PVE > PVP. Literally blizzard stamping on peoples toes and dishing out more welfare epics again :joy: back to brutally using raider . io again

Haha you are right xD More and more of them will cry on forums that they have ilvl for M+ but nobody takes them haha xD

1 Like

It would be a one shot fiesta with the current setup gamestyle the back and forth with cd goes until somthing dies less cc more damage faster games more ways to counter and you need to think of the game as a whole there’s a handful of people that refuse to pve if you make it so you can get even more gear from the sources your talking about the people who do both pve and PvP are still gonna get geared 10x faster and it will have an effect on PvP it creates more problems than it fixes

Yeah because it hasn’t been the on going trend in Bfa that gearing up through pve is far easier than doing it through pvp.

Surely it’s not that difficult to understand that this catch up feels like a spit in the face for a lot of pvp players?

Isn’t it generally agreed that Legion was great, and def better than WoD?

1 Like

Only really from a PvE standpoint.

4 Likes

had a break since december now im casual :~) o/

1 Like

Nope - Legion was the worst PvP expansion so far. Even worse than BfA.

1 Like