World Quests not available on ALT after campaign skip

On my main char (Monk) i completed the campaign available in first week of the TWW expansion.
Then activated threads on my Evoker to skip those quests, and forgot about that char for few weeks.

Now I logged it back in and I’m not able to see world quests anywhere.

Tried, without success:

• Continue campaign, did a few steps, but still no WQ available
  • Checked phasing, going to Zidormi in silithus (Found on support forums)
  • Opening a ticket, but seems that they can’t help me from customer support since “cs does not provide game hints”

Do anyone have any idea on how to resolve?

Thanks

Normally the requirement is just a specific milestone, usually in the campaign. Some of the campaign couldn’t be completed until you reached level 80.

yeah, but i have it on my main, and other alts as well. Don’t know why the evoker can’t seem to get it…

1 Like

It seems there are many bugs atm, and the respons from gm’s and blizz is horrible. i feel for you. If bran can’t tell you to skip more steps i fear you are in the same boat as some of my chars.

yeah, i feel that the response to the ticket is the worst part.

It’s not like I’m asking how to complete a quest, but I have a problem that I can’t seem to solve on my own and would appreciate help from the company that sells the game.
Instead they closed the ticket with some generic links to wowhead and forums, and no answers here from blizz representative. Very nice.