Worst moment

I guess Jaina is just trying to form as many romantic relationships as possible…

1 Like

Maybe that means Thrall will finally die, considering her track record.

1 Like

Remembering Kael and Arthas, dying once or twice might not rid us of him, though…

2 Likes

Funny enough, this episode was commented by Asmongold, while he was reacting to the Jaina and Thrall, moment.

He said, something like, every man she loved or loved her tends to die:

• Daelin Proudmoore.
  • Arthas Menethil.
  • Kael’thas Sunstrider.

But on Thrall’s defense, he’s not a Human or Elf.
He’s a married Orc, with two children.
I think Wimbert linked a picture of him with his family a couple of days ago.

Cheers.

1 Like

What about her blue lizard friend? Still alive and ruling her former city!

Wasn’t me. I think it was Zarao?

2 Likes

Well, Kalec is still alive since a few expansions so it’s a good sign I think?

2 Likes

She literally touched Thrall’s arm in a supportive situation.

Arm touching doesn’t automatically mean she wants to date him.

People are reacting as if she put her hand down his pants…

1 Like

Fair enough guys.

But on the other hand they aren’t humans or Elves.
Which means people able to breed with humans.
Like Aleria and Turalyon or Vereesa and Rhonin.

Cheers.

With those claws on her hand that would also have been rather creepy and threatening… Though I wouldn’t be surprised if orcs like that stuff…

1 Like

She couldn’t do that because kids play this game.

1 Like

Well the gentle touch on the arm followed by a look into the eyes and a sudden “I-I have to go” is such a romance cliche it’s not even funny even if I’m mostly joking around

1 Like

Some devolved titan creatures (Orcs) could breed with aliens from an other planet (Draenei). I think you underrate Blizz at this point.

1 Like

I just wish Activision Blizzard had that in mind when they wrote BfA to be honest …

For me the level of explicit, violence in the narrative, (WoT) is unfit, to young minds.
But that’s my opinion.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Wasn’t it obvious that magic is the keyword for everything they create in wacraft :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is this the last piece of evidence that proves the conspiracy that dwarves are just gnome/human hybrids!?

1 Like

no wonder they’re drunk all the time :rofl:

2 Likes

You keep your secrets, I keep mine. Go back to goggling that wall!

4 Likes

You can’t sneak away from the truth forever and once it’s out I’ll be there in a blink of an eye!

Or Derek kill somebody in Proudmoore family and she get mental again, contradicts god emperor and maybe Horde will have her long awaited kill.