WOTLK Classic FPS cap no longer working (Fixed, But...)

Same issue here, waiting for fix. Also when I save my graphics setting the slider setting saved being number seven, I open the menu back up and it will be on 6, and go back to 5 if open it up again and so forth…

Same issue, though Vertical Sync at least locks it to the main monitor refresh rate.
My other issue is that setting Graphics Quality to 10 does not work either. It will automatically go down to 9 after clicking Okay. And each time you reopen System, Environment Detail amd Ground Clutter goes down even a step further.

1 Like

Yes same here for me with graphics . It goes down 1 everytime you reopen system settings automatic…
Was driving me crazy yesterday

1 Like

It’s actually hilarious how they manage to fabricate bugs like this. I’ve never, in all my 19 years of playing games, heard of a problem where your system settings just change themselves :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Come on, it’s the future of gaming: AI everywhere !!!
Well, this can be problematic if the AI is just … stoopid :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S: I’m just kidding btw. Their system is just borked … once again.

1 Like

Same here. FPS cap doesn’t work. Also Environment Detalis and Ground Clutter change it self whenever I close and reopen settings. It lowers from 10 to 9 and goes on.

Also recommended settings are inappropriate. I can play easly on max settings but it recommends me to play on the lowest.

Happy patch days everyone…

What are your predictions guys, will they fix it till Cataclysm?

Blizzard don’t care about performance and technical issues anymore. Stuttering is a good example in Retail. It’s been months and they did nothing. Dead silence in that matter as well. So be ready this might stay like that for very long time.

1 Like

Me: Siri, tell me when Blizzard will fix the issues.
Siri: Blizzard? Fix? Sorry, I do not understand your question. Please rephrase.
:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Might be so, but i think this thing it not that hard to fix, background fps lock is still working properly

The FPS cap not working is already being looked into. For now we can only ask you to be patient.

1 Like

Thanks at least for saying you are aware of that problem

Thank you for being vocal about it! Hopefully it gets sorted out soon! :blush:

Same issue here, just opening “System” settings lowers the draw distance by 1 each time. Open and close it 9x and you’re from 10 to 1. Annoying

A hotfix went out last night which should have addressed this. If there is still any trouble we’d much appreciate a bug report from affected players!

FPS cap working now.
Still issue with graphics ingame that’s lowering by 1 when hitting the meny until it all gets set to “1”.
Made bug report ingame regarding this, hope YOU all do it who have the same issue, so it get fixed this week. Tyvm.

Hi, same here… graphics ingame lowering by 1 each time i close / open the menu…

Environment Details and Ground Clutter sliders are still broken. Sliders lowers it self by one every time I open System/Graphics.

Hotfix helped, but now I can’t disable vsync and triple buffering. All advanced settings reset to Custom and vsync and triple buffering resets to Enabled everytime I try to disable them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.