WotLK Classic - More Attetnion?

Hey, it’s a bit disrespectful to players that Blizzard is not sharing or announcing any thoughts or future plans for WotLK at all. People are trying to figure out how their game will look like and Blizzard is like ‘WE GONNA DO XXX TOMMOROW’ without any previous informs… Like I’m worried that one day I will log into game and realized Ulduar is nerfed since 2 hours or something like this. All I ask is to inform us about your plans regarding to game we p(l)ay.

Got few suggestions to open discussion below.

• Is Ulduar going to be nerfed? If yes can we expect any date? Ulduar state is really fine but you got the numbers of population/online so make any decision but please let us know. Your thoughts?
  • Is TOC raid gonna be boosted on any mode? People are buffed with upgraded Ulduar items so unboosted TOC will act like 20min dungeon if you leave it as it is. That would be wasted content…
  • Make Onyxia mount 100% drop chance and maybe add some additional loot so it will be worth to go there. Current Onxia loot/experience is rubbish and noone really cares about this raid.
  • I believe you can assign 1-2 more devs to WotLK project focusing on bugfixing? There are plenty of buggy things you do nothing like tentacle spawn on Yogg P3 start occasionally. At the top of the list is emblem exchange vendor, where you gave us workaround script to fix it by ourselves - so lame approach you still didn’t fix it, it is so easy fix I can write it for you.
  • You promised race change but still nothing about this in the middle of expansion.
  • We told you about bot risk of DK on Wotlk launch and you did changes 6 months later gg xDD Now please ban veins/herb farmers in next 6 months if you can.
  • RDF may bring more online? Consider that please.

In general, please give us more attention and assign some people to maintain WotLK a bit more.

regards,

13 Likes

Yes ofc they will nerf it, how else is are the dads gonna be able to clear hard modes. You know what else, they prob gonna add in extra hm loot to nerf it even more.

2 Likes

Ulduar is to easy…

1 Like

The problem is not to being able to clean HM.

At the moment we can assume hard modes will be nerfed when ToC will release. There’s still too many guilds progressing HM’s.

Prolly not since most people consider it to be a catch up raid + they boosted HM loot to keep Ulduar relevant throughout ToC phase. Buffing difficulty without boosting rewards would just make people skip it more, and adding higher ilvl loot would invalidate what they did to Uld loot.

Catch up raid for alts, badges and chance of a mount.

Might be good for leveling alts.

2 Likes

If you are that bad despite them buffing them gear, its you.

Even the most casual guilds are able to kill at least 3 HM’s.

Flame Leviathan
XT
Thorim

All very doable.

If you kill them every week your raid group will be geared enough to attempt the others.

I know, and i did them the first weak generally (not xt ofc)

So let me again repeat =>

Blizzard’s plans are as follows:

• milk bots for subs
  • milk players for paid transfers
  • shill retail
  • do everything to make players stop playing Classic without letting investors suspect anything
3 Likes

hi,

Ulduar is most likely getting nerfed, as it was back in the day. The achievement [Cutting Edge: Ulduar] is a limited time achievement which clearly states to kill the bosses in their pre-nerf state.

At the latest when ToC hits. Will it get nerfed before ToC? We don’t know. Very likely however because a lot of dads are already complaining.

Most likely so. Every raid in Classic has been buffed to some degree. However, this is a catch-up raid so don’t expect major buffs.

That’s fine. That’s how it was back in the days. It’s a catch-up raid where you still do Ulduar each week.

Doubt they will touch Onyxia. Especially not the mount drop chance. In fact, we don’t even know if Onyxia is coming at all.

I’ve seen that bug, 12 years ago too! There are even old footage about it. Interestingly, most bugs are just bugs that were already there 12 years ago. Should they fix those kind of bugs? “Authentic” is the word here.

They have not promised race change. They have promised faction change which they have already delivered. In the last community council video they talked about the fact that its rather complicated to implement race change in the current Wotlk infrastructure and it’s likely that it is not coming out in Wotlk.

They have been continuously banning bots lol But yea, I agree, free Dk botting was rather obvious

Does it? I don’t think a lot of people would think “OH GREAT RDF IS HERE! LETS SUB TO WOW AND PLAY 1-80 BECAUSE ITS SO FUN!!”. Imo it will just increased the amount of alts.

1 Like

False. If they have then there would be no reason to make a big news announcement about banning 30% of all bots at once. The fact that multiple people have been reporting the same bot for weeks without any action also speaks volumes about bot bans not being continuous.

Nothing wrong about what I said.
They did a big announcement to highlight the removal of the free 58 boost.

In that exact post,

This is in addition to our usual, ongoing banwaves, which often include actions against tens of thousands of accounts per week.

You should always read blue posts yourself instead of just reading the wowhead title or listening to guildmates!

Damn, I bet you believe in everything politicians say on tv as well.

No, not really.
The issue is that Blizzard is a public owned company and lying about banning accounts wouldn’t be for their best.
Besides that, I never said it is enough. I just said they are banning bots.

No, in this case announcing bans would be bad for them. Investors don’t really care who is paying as long the sub money keeps coming. It is much more likely that they either severely limited the scope of bans or outright lied about the numbers to not make investors think that they are removing too much of the subscription base.

If actually banning that many bots would upset investors, they wouldn’t have made an (allegedly false) advertisement in the first place, since investors have no more of a chance than us to know if it’s true or false

1 Like

They could have let them now.

On the other hand - I received two “thank you for reporting” emails from Blizzard today. First time since Wrath launched. They might actually be doing something.

1 Like

No, they couldn’t, because they’re a public company, so all communications with investors are public. And given that the biggest investor in Activision has a paltry 1.29% share, it’s safe to say that the vast majority of shareholders have no real privilege in terms of internal communication with the management.

Just put like, 2 extra devs for bug fixes and everything will be fine

I swear the amount of braindead people writing bookworks on how to fix the game is the most funny thing ever.

Makes sense. In that case the 120k was only a small percent of the total bot base.