[WotLK] Let's please acknowledge the Russian premades in AV

I understand that there might be limited servers for them, but is it really necessary to match 40 premade people to 40 others that are not even the slightest connected ?
Is there nothing that can be done here to at least mix them up with other servers when WotLK officially launces ?

7 Likes

I just left 2 bgs in a row because i will not waste 40 minutes/bg to get farmed there :slight_smile: blizzard are insane if they don’t acknowledge this kind of issue which is around since MOP.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s really unfair, the thing is those aren’t premades just meta strategy known by everyone

1 Like

It doesn’t even take braincells to do anything, but doing nothing is peak stupid from anyone working at Blizzard. Russians do whatever they want, don’t face the consequences while everyone else is suffering from this crap.

If blizzard were to wake up to reality that the community is literally united behind the stance of russians needing to be removed from the EU PvP queues then this wouldnt be much of an issue but nope.

3 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Yes, we are, and you are all can do nothing about it. Just git gut and stop crying. There are no premades and Blizzard see it CLEARLY, which is why they laugh at you with us. The problem is you.

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

At least use a good translator mate…

1 Like

Bro you’re not even good at the game, you’re like in real life, cannon meat thrown in front of others.

2nd thing premades can be done easily on discord,but try to be toxic and edgy and you’ll contribute to the fact that everybody hates you and will hate you even more after ukrained stuff.

2 Likes

I don’t even play WOTLK so I’m not affected by the AV problem the people there have, but you can be sure that with enough community outcry, you’ll be placed in your own region.

4 Likes

Why? Because the rest of the segment simply can’t play? Serious conclusion.

Just ban these animals, why the hell do we have to play against them ffs

2 Likes

Lets see if anyone from blizzard will read this…

First i want to say that this is not about the strategy that the Russians are using thats there right, if they want to turtle that’s there choice!

So now to the problem:

You (Activision blizzard) do not allow the Russian servers to queue with other Europe servers but allow them to be queued against them.

Now this creates a player pool difference between the English speaking servers and Russian servers which allows them to have such a small player pool base that they can join a game all together and then what they do is join a discord voice channel and execute there tactic.

Il give you an example:

100 Russians queue at the same time for AV.
60 Get a pop at the same time.
30 people are in AV1
30 people are in AV2
Now the only thing they have to do is join a discord voice channel and execute there strategy.
This essentially is Pug(English speaking servers) vs Premade (Russian speaking servers)

Now that i have explain what is going on and how they are doing it, you have two solution.

First solution would be to not allow Russian servers to be queued against English speaking European server.
The problem with this is that you will increase there queue times by a lot and that’s not nice.

Second solution is to allow English and Russian servers to be able to join together in a BG which will protect us against Russian premade since they will not be able to join a BG all together, since the player pool base is a lot bigger and its way harder to do it.
The only problem i see with this solution is the language barrier but i don’t see this as a big obstacle.

So conclusion:
I wasted 30 minutes of my life typing this.
No one will read it from Activision Blizzard and even if they do nothing is going to be done.
And now i go back to my 6th AV in a row vs Russians!

I want to thank my mother for giving birth to me and i also want to thank the game developer of Activision blizzard for making my life a little bit more miserable than it is!

Have a good day games!

5 Likes

Russians are too good at PVP, its unfair :’(

sure they are, thats why all the the top pvp players and blizzcon winners and solo shuffle winners etc are from russia, oh wait, they aren’t :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yer, no premades with one active server and discord channels setup exclusivley for AV…no premades at all!!!

Алты́нного во́ра ве́шают, а полти́нного че́ствуют - Little thieves are hanged, but great ones escape

You will see yourself in the mirror

The problem is that you have a lot of bots AFK and leaking.

Maybe because it is more difficult for us to participate there? Didn’t you think? )

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.