Would you date the person above you? #44

“Eredar, Draenei, potato, potato…”

He eyes Zhanag up and down with a grin

“Sure, why not…?”

“As much as i would love a conversation, One wielder of dark arts, to another, I believe that would be as far as we go”
She offers Damien a weak smile
“if anything, i can show you on the right path”

“Hmm. There’s something fishy about you miss, and I’m not just talking about the scales.” The undead man chuckles lowly at his attempt at humour while raising his hands placatingly at Rumika. “I jest. No offence meant miss. The scales are fetching in their own way. Surely more than my missing bits are.”

Several seconds of awkward unblinking staring passes until he looks around and remembers where he is.
“Oh, no no. Don’t worry over that. I’m simply here for the newspapers.”

He inclines his head towards Rumika in a farewell before snatching up a newspaper from a nearby table and looks through the pages. After just a few pages he throws the newspaper into a nearby fireplace with a frown and a flick of his wrist, then turns his head back towards the elf.
“Say. That’s a nice armour you got.”

1 Like

“Yah’ sound really nice. Someone bein’ able tah’ have a pleasant conversation is a rare thing these days. That impressed me so much tah’ I’ll forget tah’ fact that yah’ are dead. Where do yah’ wanna’ go?”

“I am not sure if it is her dealings with demons or her sexual interest in corpses that disturb me the most, but I do not think our two personalities would mesh so well for… reasons.”

“Oh we most definitely would get along! So much to climb on…”

“I… don’t quite think we’re made for one another. Sorry, dear. Differing opinions in too many matters, would cause more conflict than anything. Doubt you’re in for a few hours of arguing too. Dates are supposed to be fun!”

1 Like

“I’ll have to turn you down. I apologize, and I don’t mean to be rude, but you’re not really my type of woman. I hope you’ll find someone one day who makes you happy, though.”

Can i date all of the above, or just one? :hugs:

“Think I pass…”

1 Like

Are you sure???

“Sorry, I must say the same thing as my brother. You are not my cup of coffee”

1 Like

“You, “Brother”, on the other hand, are mine… or just my inner Shayaad speaking, but yes, a date sounds good!”

1 Like

“Spirits shared, reforged in fire, bound by wills eternal. A truth laid bare, fuelled by ire; cast aside to halls infernal.”

1 Like

“I don’t need to meet you but can you send over some more poems? Just give them to my imp, he’ll get them to me”

Oh no no no…No offense little gnome. But Martok loyal to innkeeper Gryskha. Also little gnome is scary. Too many demons about her…

Even I have my limits, mate. This ain’t happening. The green skin doesn’t help either.

“This, uh… was not what I was expecting when my living relations told me to get more in touch with the modern world.”

“Absolutely not! Is this some atrocious attempt at humour!?” Terintha leaps forward towards the undead and readies her hands, aglow with the blessings of nature.

Pot plants multiply several times, roots seep in through the cracks on the ground and she chants prayers of the goddess to purge.

As before, members of the Dating Agency intervene not a moment too soon!

“We have found what maker her tick! By Neptulon, it is a miracle! Let’s go get some alcohol to celebrate!”

1 Like