Would you date the person above you? #44

“Hmm… no. Sorry. A sacrificial lamb have to be special in my eyes to maybe spare him/her and go on a date… Now please stop screaming and lie still on the altar for a moment! Where is my dagger…?”

“Ahh, no. Humans have a saying about crazy and what you should not stick in it, and I believe this qualifies as grade-A crazy. Now somebody help me restrain her!”

"Ahh my friend, my friend; you’re not quite my type when it comes to the that department, but instead, let us fetch drinks, and act as we say in the Warframe pilot corps- “Wing Men”

I think it would be rather fitting if we’d go out together.

“I could do worse. If you leave all the Light-y stuff home and are willing to have a fun night out, you got yourself a date.”

"We cannot leave light… is part of us! In deeper way then you and demon which reside within.
On more pressing note however… Not against notion of fun night out, but no funny ideas… I am not after such fun.

Wide eyed, she almost seems to shrink.

“Gleaming spire, shatterd star, ever driven on the run. Now unbound by wasted pride, led to drying streams by promised sun.”

Sahoenna looks at the younger off-shot of her noble people with a gleeful smile painted on her lips.

“Let us discuss the Arcane legacy of our people, with a bottle of wine or two. And a pool.”

Anahoret stared at silver haired mage. He saw and fought aside many mages, but this was…somehow different. His look was locked on her. Every move she made, made him feel…curious. “Who is she?”, he thought and said it loud.

Fang sensed his companion was disturbed, his pet senses was maxed. He looked around, but couldn’t see, sense or smell anyone else than just one person. Yet, Anahoret’s axe was on his back. That meant there was no any danger, so he sat down and continue to look at strange fire at mage’s shoulders.

Anahoret sensed confusion of black sabertusk. He just smiled and put his hand on the back of this glorious beast.

“This, my friend, is one battle you can’t help me out to win”, he said.

He took a fresh leaf of eucalyptus from his bag and started chewing it. “Hopefully this will be enough to mask that lunch we had Fang”.

Sabertusk just looked at him like he was confused. Yet he turned his head towards young mage, like he approved and encouraged Anahoret’s decision.

“Stay there Fang”, Anahoret said and started walking with his eye fixed on night elf in front of him.

As he aprroached he saw one book mage held. On upper leather part there was one name written - Sahoenna. “It must be her name”, he thought. “It fits her. Well, now or never”.

He took one step more and found himself standing in front of her. Yet, this mage was so occupied with reading that she didn’t even noticed him. Those eyes noticed only words in the book in front of her.

Anahoret wasn’t surprised. She is a mage, after all. He cleared his throat and almost swallowed that damned eucalyptus.

“Hello there”, he said and gently bowed his body towards her, showing a sign of respect. Manners were a great deal of their culture and education.

" I can see you are on fire with your business. Mind if I join you and spice this conversation with a bottle of wine? Then you can tell me how did you get that sword. And other things about you, if you are interested."

2 Likes

“A thousand, thousand steps to part this chasm, winding roads to form a ring, thus withstanding tides so bitter, roots to drink as branches sing. Ashes bound in blood to raise this sacred tower, flayed bare on searing winds, the multitudes devoured. Time unmade by spiteful eye, a wound to bleed the very sky. Hollwed husk, a blackened scar, such cold light from our guiding star.”

1 Like

“I think I could listen to you write and say your poems all day miss Marinya… That being said, Isn’t it about time someone writes one about you?”
Levy’s lips would curve into a faint smile, inclining his head towards her.

"A human man of sword and rustic air
He likes this elven maiden oh so fair
A poem he will do.
To her pursue
Will I have to seek a date elsewhere?

I don’t speak in poetic prose, but I can do a rhyme or two. And you seem nice so on a date I gladly go with you."

"Why does everybody need to sing a silly song when they want to date somebody?
Will they sing all day? Are they so boring?
I would get a headache if they forced me to listen to this.

Is there anybody who can make this bored demon hunter happy? "

“Probably, but it’s not me, because I am not degenerate enough for this.”

rolls a set of die, examining the result before looking up at Salarya, a the die, then back again

I can’t bloody count!

she shakes her head

And no.

Allyra looks at the human, her eyebrow arching at her as she tilts her head to the side. Her eyes shift to the dice, as they follow the small object. She simply looked back at the human, as she shook her. “It’s a no from me.”

“Hmm… sure! Could surely meet her better. A sin’dorei, always up for reuniting with my people.”

1 Like

“I don’t see why not! She seems nice and I’m sure it would be nice for her to get away from all the gloom and doom, if only for a brief moment over some nice warm cider. Or perhaps tea - or is she a coffee drinker? Oh! Maybe some warm cocoa. Who doesn’t like some hot coco? With some delicious cardamom and peaceblossom seed buns at the side. And pleasant company of course.”

2 Likes

“As far as Humans go, you are nice and all… but you are not my type. Lets just be friends! You could help me, as a friend with my… experiments. You see the Eredar of old believed in the value of phrenology - the measurement of skull in order to divine mental aptitude. Believing that an Eredar’s mental faculties, such as willpower, memory, and perception, could be attributed to the shape and size of various protuberances on that individual’s skull, it was theorized that skulls of proficient spellcasters could channel magical energies even after death… Well, honoring this ancient tradtion I would be delighted if I could study your skull, dear human friend

She smiles innocently, playing with her rather nasty looking sacrifical dagger

“I’m sure, friend, I could learn a great deal about you and your warrior capabilites… and a skilled Phrenologists, like me, don’t even need to remove the skin and flesh from your skull! But… just to be sure… its a small sacrifice! For science! And I promise friend, I will send your head back to your family for proper burial!”

1 Like

“The closest thing to a date you would find in our encounter would be when I lock you in chains and extra secure leather straps before carrying you back to the Exodar for mandatory resocialization.”

1 Like