Would you date the person above you? #44

“Hey, now, no need to get classist. We’re all Children of the Stars in the end, right?” He smiles genially, drawing an odd, blue fruit from his pocket, and tosses it to Thyrellas. “Here. This grew on an arcane crystal tree in Northrend. Compliments of the ‘lowborn.’”

“Maybe… It is not like anyone is left to judge us for breaking the class barriers?”

She smirks as she leans in , placing her finger on his lips as she giggles.

“Well… Not exactly true… I am still here… And I have standards.”

1 Like

She offers her hand from a Leywoven Flying Carpet to Shaoenna

“Do you trust me?”

Reyzeel smiles

“Come… I can show you the world… My world! I will take you to Telogrus! Under the blazing starts of the universe, shrouded in darkness… we could have a nice date!”

“I do not trust you. You are an ugly thing, like some work of the Shadowmoon’s black magic. Away with you!”

"The Shadowmoon’s black magic, which you guys are still using. I’ve seen them in the camps, in the field of battle, wherever you go. I just hope they’ve gotten a better handle on it, because if history teaches us anything about those guys using the Void… Well, maybe they could use some education.

“Oh, date? No, I feel like we wouldn’t get along.”

“Just because I am brown does not mean I am responsible for the shadowmoon. Like how just because you are blue does not mean you are Frostwolf!” [skip me]

Laurenn walks over to take hold of Talraea’s hand. “Heeey. I think I’m borrowing you this evening. How about… that fancy restaurant in Lakeshire?”

Martok does his best to sound sexy “How you doing…?”

“You get top marks for effort, and a sympathy date?”

2 Likes

“Please don’t waste your time my dear to that animal… I have a bottle of Arcwine wating just for you and me, a diner and a wonderfull view to the Astravar Harbor from my balcony”

1 Like

Mayhaps~

I predict this will end either with a pleasant date at an expensive establishment to lavish food and drink, or alternatively to a no-holds barred magic duel to determine which of us is the strongest mage!

… or perhaps a combination of the two.

“Why would you duel that mage when you could spend your time with me? No doubt you are stronger. This conceited, mana addicted “Nightborne” cannot underestand the strenght of the void.
Come with me. I would like to show you, that there are more infinite powers than the void. For example, my love to beautiful Ren’dorei such as you.”

I think our views on the world are, how to put this, on different levels? doubt we’ll be on the same page regarding much… but hey, let’s try taking a glass together and see how the conversation goes.

Allyra eyes the human for a short moment. She crosses her arms, and furrows her eyes, seemingly thinking about it.
“Mh… No.” she simply says.

Caught in the midst of cleaning green ichor from one of her daggers, Elyssa blinks a few times at the suggestion. '‘To burn or not to burn Silvermoon…’'she ponders quietly for a few moments. In the end, the Night elf merely hand waves the idea of dating Allyrà away without further detail.

“Okay, you’re cute and all, but I’m gonna have to put my foot down. Yes, I agree that the Horde needs to pay for burning Teldrassil, but burning Silvermoon isn’t going to make it better, it’ll just perpetuate the cycle of revenge. Also, I like Silvermoon. Don’t really want to date someone who would see my people slaughtered wholesale, even if I’m fighting them in a war myself.”

2 Likes

“Silvermoon is a wonderful place! A bit like Suramar. Its a shame you are forbidden to enter your own city! But fear not my dear! We Shal’Dorei are masters of magic and illusion! I will hide you behind an arcane disguise, and we could walk the streets of Silvermoon and enjoy a nice diner before watching the star filled sky from a balcony of Sunfury Spire… if you are brave enough to accept my offer!”

1 Like

“Yeaaahh… no. I have spent enough time in Suramar to know more than enough about the nightborne’s near religious hate for anything relating to illusion or disguise magic. Unlike my Succubus, I do not enjoy being discovered.”

Mahli’ficia pauses, raising a gloved finger to her cheek as she studies Thyrellas for a moment.

"Although if you could find a better way to transport me around, we might be talking… "

"Bwaaahahahaha! snort…Ya funny, I like that! Wait, how comes you ain’t laughin’?

…Oh, right."

Minnie bursts into a fit of cackling again, saying faintly, “Whadda mook.” between the muffled giggles and tears.

“Excuse Me, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, N’Zoth ?”

Then she stabs the goblin with the nasty looking sacrifical dagger in the stomach

“You are right! This was funny… oh, and the answer is no…”