Would you date the person above you? #44

Sahoenna looked for her date high , far and wide. She sighed as she couldn’t find the person she was to met thanks to Dating Agency. She grumbled a bit about taking their offer for the last time before she noticed someone tugging on her robes. She looked down and only then did she notice a gnome who was there all along.

“Why hello there… Did not see you there. My bad… And I see that we share affinity for the Arcane , this may be fun for us after all.”

"I don’t share your interest in the Arcane. Mine only goes as far as ‘how in the bloody Hell is that mage behind me all of a sudden’ I’m afraid. Plus there’s the issue of wildly different lifespans. With all that said I do believe I am fool enough to give it a shot. "

“I must decline. I have strong doubts he would be able to keep up; not many humans can.” The states in a matter-of-fact manner and takes a formal seat on a nearby chair.

“Oh yes by all means”
She speaks sarcastic and roll her eyes
“I’m certain you are quite lovely and quite something for yourself but… let’s be honest. Fel and nature will never mix… Now, Tea?”

"Fel and Nature might be problematic together indeed. Let’s not disturb our druid over there, she has plenty of work. I know an inn nearby. They offer good drinks. We can go there if you are willing to give a try to fel and fel combination. Don’t worry, I will not hurt your demon friends. They look quite adorable. "

Zhaalia steps excitedly into the room with a warm smile on her face, before stopping dead in hear tracks, looking at the Demon Hunter and the blood elf warlock.
“Oh Light… NO.”

She coughs, forces an uneasy smile back and adds, “Apologies, wrong door!”, before leaving and hastily closing the door behind her.

“Wait, you’re going to outlive me by how many years again? I mean, if you’re willing to look past that little complication I suppose I am too.”

“Depending on whether we suffer death by violence or disease? All the years. So, on that note, I will have to say no. That, and I do not date men.”

“Oh, oh my…” Alythil whispers, drawing herself back away further from the Draenei as she gives him a puzzled look. She shook her head slowly, the puzzled look still remaining on her face, “I apologize if this may be rude, but it’s a no from me. Nothing personal dear, just… No.” she says, waving her hand.

“Really? I tought you would grab the chance to bind an Eredar to you… then again I’m not sure this one is a Demon and bondable. So your caution is understandable. As for our date… well… I must say darling I’m a bit dissapointed your choosen path of a “Fel Mage”, considering whats happened with our people, but on the other hand I must admit, I only could admire your will and dedication to be the master of the very force that almost destroyed Azeroth and our noble race. I’m a bit happy… and a bit sad. Torn between the two feeling… I’m a bit afraid you will loose your mind and soul like the other warlocks before you. But you are a Nightborne! I belive in you… and would glady go out with you. Just… keep those replusive demon hounds far away from me! The succubus could stay…”

“Draenei, not Eredar. D-r-a-e-n-e-i. That’s what the ones located in Azeroth and fighting with the Alliance call themselves. And no, they cannot be bound by a warlock like an Imp or a Felguard. In fact, you’d earn a slap or harsh words from most Draenei if you miscalled them or treated as a demon. Not without a valid reason, too. Regarding romance… I’ll pass. You’re not someone I’d be particularly interested in, with your sick desires to experiment on another people.”

‘‘You make it sound as if it’s a bad thing to experiment on the different sentient beings that inhabit our beloved Azeroth. Curious. But well! I would not date you either. I can’t help but recognize how small you are whilst standing next to me. It would feel like dating a child. So it’s a big no-no.’’

Once again I am sent to Suramar… Not that I mind Dating Agency… Not that I mind. In our past we certainly had worse experiences than this , it is good… it is good. Don’t change it…

Sahoenna mutters something more about Dating Agency and the past before smiling and hooking her arm around Stella’s waist and taking her for a very lovely stroll.

So my dear new acquaintance. How about we walk the streets of the Jewel of the Empire… and compare how we remember it. Then we can come to my lab and dissect some nasty things together. I got a new Fal’dorei specimen.

1 Like

“I’m not so much at home in laboratories, much less dissecting things. Not that cutting something apart disturbs me but honestly I couldn’t hope to say anything medically relevant about that, eh, thing.”

Rorick nods towards the Fal’dorei carcass on the table.

“Nah, when I chop something up it’s to roas it over a campfire, or in a kitchen if you prefer. Not that that thing you’ve got there looks edible in any way. Say, I don’t think there’s a whole lot we two have in common but that don’t mean there’s nothing we can learn from one another. How 'bout we have a good meal together? I can cook something up.”

"Well, you are a human. And a hunter. And you are clearly not the biggest fan of the vivisection or flaying… I guess mind games and such are out of the question too. But any of the above would be a good reason to say “no” to you and chain you to an altar… for reasons. "

You , me , vivisection of Naga. Now. Wine later.

“Oh my, you seem quite busy”
The demon hunter feels disgused when he imagines dissected body of the Naga.
“Watch your back out there. Or it may be you, who will end up on the table.”
Shalim vaults away and dashes from sight. Maybe some demons are sneaking around?

“The Naga are our long lost brothers and sisters… we should embrace their heritage and knowledge and help them back to our kind, not cut out their innards!”

She covers her mouth in disgust with a silken handkerchief

“As for you, fel-mutant lowborn cousin… you would grab and toss those … ladies on a table?! Your inner Sayaad is showing! Your place is in a fel-crystal, so forget our date!”

Serrathil vanishes in a poof of smoke… faster than usual!

“Hello Ren’dorei.”
Shalim waves at stealthed rogue
“Yes we can see you. But don’t worry, I don’t hunt rogues.”
Shalim laughs
“Care to tell me why and how exactly do you always vanish in a poof of smoke? It looks quite impressive. I have never seen a rogue vanish like that.”