Would you date the person above you? #44

“I think I am going to hurl at this romanticisation of issues.”

She smiles and whispers in the pointy ear on Shath’Yar

“Zuq agth kyth ongg oou uovssh Nuq zuq lwhuk qi’uothk far’al aq zaix hnakf lal” [You have seen into the beyond. Now you shall perceive things as they truly are]

Zymara winks

“Bwixki amala zal qulllll…” [I will await you… in the dark…]

And dissapears in a void portal, that awaits Alizael…

Looks at the portal with her arms crossed then sighs as her right arm turns to smoke incasing the whole thing and forces it shut, speaking through it before it does.

"Naza bul rexil qalic ul’. " (Not a single worthy trait among you).

As it closes her arm returns to herself and she turns to Alizael.
“Wish to go for a cup of tea? No touching ofcourse.”

Giving the elf side-eye, “Ew, no…”

Turn his face to a smile, he turns to the Dating Agency, “Don’t get me wrong, a female elf usually gets my goat, but… Maybe not the ones who happily use the Void in domestic spaces?”

Astrophel shrugs.

Takes a sour look at human from toe to head.

Short, a mage and dresses “pretty”. All she manages to say “I dont date”

“NEXT”

Most of elfs are really pretty, that one too. But her armor made me shiver. So I will pass.

“Uh, no offense but you’re a bit too hairy for my tastes.”

“You are a human… so no! By the way, what are you doing outside of your cage and where is your owner? And your muzzle? GUARDS!!!”

“You are an elf. Almost everyone here is an elf. Almost everyone here is a female elf. I do not like that. I do not like you, or how you act. No hunt, no mating, no nothing for you.”

3 Likes

Every elf can be a trap like a draenei, but orcs are diffrent, so I will take you on date.

1 Like

“Oh c’mon, maybe there are some Draenei girls with some little extra, and true, the Blood/High/Void elven males are myths… like Dwarf females, but the orcs are not different! Spikes and armor and even more spikes everywhere… how do you know that Orc is a guy?! And not a porcupine for a start… As for the date… sorry girl, I have to pass. Dating rugs that should be in front of my fireplace is against my principles…”

“Rugs? I mean, sure, Pandaren are a bit hairy but calling them a rug’s just not nice. You don’t seem very nice, so no.”

Rorick pauses very briefly before going on.

“I’ll have you know that Dwarf ladies do exist, as do male Elves and even orc women. You’re just looking in all the wrong places. Like this place.”

I like man with beard, so yes I will take you on date to grill bar to eat good meat dish.
And I know some elf males who are true males.

“Yes for example me. But I am not into pandaren. Sorry, nothing personal. Just my preferences”

"Just as I am not into maniacs who fuse their bodies and souls with the essence of literal demons because apparently picking up a book and learning real magic is too hard on their brains, despite the impressive legacy of their race.

“Just my preferences.”

1 Like

“I follow the Light, you follow the Light. Your people do the arcane thing, my people do the arcane thing. I’m not all that onboard with all this Blighting and raising… you’re probably not all that for it either… I think that’s a good starting point! Do you have a general opinion on mischief, light reading and humour at the expense of stupid people?”

“A weighted anchor at one’s waist, dragged far on thinning ice. Cobweb cracks, this path to tread, despite its promised bloody price. Firmly shackled, chafing, yoked, paying debts of wretched kith to bear the scars of broken rules, what wonder to find these ties that bind, to set ablaze this sinking ship of fools.”

“Thank the Old Gods for the spell, Silence… may the Void swallow your words and the shadows steal your voice! You are crazier than Me and that is something…! A date is out of the question…”

The draenei spins into the room, strumming away at his lute. A small hum on him, a few taps of the hoof; he is ready to mingle!

Razuun’s eyes lay on the draenei and loudly plays his instrument over any words the draenei tries to speak. He swiftly, and rather forcefully, ushers her out the building!

“No date!” He says as he quickly closes the door behind after her exit.

2 Likes

“You know my friend, it’d never work between us but i’d say this, Why don’t you and I take a drink, a felfreak thing and a kind Draenei? It is better than the alternatives”
She inclines over to Zymara.
“and no, I am not a part of the legion”
She’d offer him a cup of tea