Would you date the person above you? #44

Shalim finishes his fight with the mindflayer. He then searches for the Zymara but the only person he is able to sense is druid sitting nearby
He limps slowly towards druid severely wounded.
“I need your help. I need your healing.”
He then lies next to druid and starts to heavy breath.

1 Like

OOC:

The last three posts towards Astrophel’s characters in this thread, the date thread, have been …

• Modgar, murdered by Zymara
  • Astrophel, murdered by Zymara
  • Terintha, having healing asked of her by Shalim, after battling something summoned by Zymara

… this is the date thread, not the kill thread, say thread or the do thread. What are you people doing?

7 Likes

@cathríon will skip you since your post was ooc :slight_smile:

@shalim
looks at the injured demon hunter “I would have a date with you, you have been through a lot. I’ll buy you a glass of wine, I’m sure we have some things in common to talk about.”

1 Like

Simply pets Seloria on the head a few times

I believe you have a date with someone already, so will not keep you.

“Eeeee noooo, let us not. Let’s not.”

“I do not know how this will work out. I have a pretty bad track record when it comes to reunions with my former Sin’Dorei. They mostly involve them screaming ‘TRAITOR’ or trying to hurl fireballs at me before I can finish my greeting, if not both!”

Mahli’ficia then pauses, looks about with a thoughtful expression; before turning to gaze at Elenaiel with a sudden, intense curiosity!

" … but for some reason, I suddenly got an intense desire to try to hook you up with the Undead Night Elf!"

1 Like

Marinya simply seems to have withdrawn to a corner in fright at the sight of the recent displays of attempted dating, which is saying something for a binder of hell beasts. She mumbles to herself, eyes closed as if that’d change anything about the present company.

Talraea sneaks up next to Marinya and offers her a hand up. “Come on, let’s get out of here. This place is getting too crazy even for the voices. We can have a romantic evening later, if you’d like; just some peace and quiet works for now.”

“And she’s to trust an elf like… you?”

Astrophel leans on the door frame with a raised eyebrow.

“Look, I’m not going to spout speculated your people and the speculated history of the world because that’s pretty boring. But it’s safe to say: you are not to be trusted. I’m out!”

The image of Astrophel shimmers away to appear next to Marinya with an open hand.

“I can get you away from these crazies, at least.”

Elyssa’s eyes trace Astrophél’s movements with precision

I will see you soon, see-through-trousers one. She adds a playful wink.

“Despite my efforts… Also, you may want to get that eye checked out; wonder what the problem could be?” The mage exaggerates being thoughtful for moment before eye rolling and fading with flash of arcane.

“Oh, and no date…!” His voice echoes before he completely disappears.

Almost catches Astrophel… Almost. But since he disappeared she is all alone , left to drink her wine and then walk back home , singing obscene songs as she walks towards her mansion.

Flashes a grin at Sahoenna
“Love the song sister! Looks like you lucked out with the human, his loss! I have some Nightbourne wine i liberated from the burning legion…how about we go open the bottle?”
She shows the bottle of wine and smiles

“How 'bout if I can liberate ye from your little bottle of sparkly squash, ye throw it away and we go for a real drink?”

Modgar clicks his neck and rolls his sleeves up, “whad’ye say, lass?”

“I have a great respect for the Dwarven people, but that doesn’t mean I’d want to date one. No offense, but purely for practical reasons, I have a bit of a height requirement. I’ll take that arcwine, though, if you’re not using it.”

“Well, at least you have a fine taste, Arcwine is the best wine…”

She nods

“…but you are not my type, sorry. Hooves are not a problem, nor the tail or face-tentacles or the fact you are from another world, but simply put, you are built like a brick wall darling. Not lean and agile like your females or an Elf. But more like a Tauren. A pity… maybe you will find someone who prefer the tall and strong, muscular type, I’ve heard a lots of girls love that. But alas, not me.”

“Hmmm…” Allyra tilts her head at the Shal’dorei, squinting her eyes slightly. “We both love Arcwine. What do you say to a small picnic in the gardens of Suramar? I haven’t been there yet, but I have heard that it’s beautiful.” Allyra smiles at her. “Perhaps after that we can figure something out? I’d like to get to know the person first, so I don’t throw myself into another, well… Harsh relationship, easily put.”

“Fascinating.” Martok still is in wonder at the multitude of races present in Azeroth. “The elves look so dainty, but their battle prowess is something I can respect. Would you share a jar of blood wine with me, pretty rogue?”

“Kaldorei Empire ruled over more land than you can ever hope to see on a map Orc. We are warriors of speed , finesse and skill. Though I do not see us having a date… I can show you the why my people were arcane masters of this world.”

scratches his head

Well… yes. Ye sunk most o’ it. Odd thing tae brag about but there ye go. Nothin’ against sinking things mind. Me seventh wife certainly sunk half o’ my world.

As fer a date, I… guess? If ye do a wee bit less curious braggin’ and a bit more dancing.

3 Likes