Would you date the person above you? #44

Just…how many wives did you have on this lifetime?

As for the date, it’s a no. Unless you offer to massage my ankles. Then I might reconsider.

Razuun is seen stretching, wincing when he gets the biceps and arms. The suggestion of his date arises…

“Did you just hear - agh - when she suggested to the dwarf? Insulting. That arrogance - ow-really does not - eesh - leave them, now matter what hell they go through. Tragic, hm?”

2 Likes

“Tragic, indeed…”

He nods and eyes up and down the Eredar. Well, in his eyes he is a blue Eredar
Then rubbs his chin, with a full toothed grin with a wink

“Say… a paw-massage sound nice too. Just sayin’… And I know a hooved girl who could join our date…”

“Date with… more than two people in it? What? Is that still a date?” Laurenn sighs, shaking her head. “Okay… I’m not interested in this. Both you and your ‘hooved girl’ stay away from me, please.”

"Actually? Yes. Dating is a form of courtship involving social activity, with the aim of assessing a potential partner and it may also involve two or more people who have already decided that they share romantic or … ahem… other feelings toward each other. "

She smiled

“But like you, I’m not interested in those group dates… if we could call them like that. Alas, you already had a “date” with the Void, so I would be only a third will. With heavy heart I must pass this wonderfull opportunity to have the pleasure of your company…”

“You’ve mentioned before that you’re not interested in any romantic overture I might make, and I respect that completely. But just as one mage from a race with a grand arcane lineage to another, would you like to take lunch somewhere and just talk about our studies? I’ve long wanted to compare and contrast our peoples’ different approaches to the arcane. The Nightborne mastery of time magic fascinates me.”

1 Like

“Well, this all depends on what food you two are going for…” The pandaren speaks from food stall that has been there the whole time, believe it or not.

He chops noticeably large spring onions and smoothly slides them into a wok with a lively flame beneath it.

“Perhaps I can present your meal? I can put together something with a little more zing that whatever you can conjure, I promise you that!”

“I could taste something from your cusine. But dating comes not in question, sorry. I might become your regular customer though… If your food will have some taste.”

Shalim stares skepticaly at the food stall

"An’ sully my throne wit his filth!? Nuh-uh, no way, bupkiss!

Yeah, so my throne’s a deckchair - you still ain’t invited ya mook!"

looks at the Goblin
looks at the deckchair

I’n I see where dis is goin’.

she wiggles her finger in a ‘no’ gesture

Nah puttin’ o’ spring trap on I’n I. Nah -date-… oh anytin’ else.

1 Like

“Nah… Tink I good, ya no really me type, but if ya 'ave junk ta spare send it me way yah?”

Unceremoniously heaps a pile of various scrap metals upon Kalucha

I’m even with him now, understand? Let that pink raptor know.

Pausing briefly

A date? Drinks, perhaps.

“What did you do to owe a debt to Jani? Y’know what, nevermind, I probably don’t want to know. I’m up for drinks, if that’s an open offer.”

1 Like

‘‘Of course it is, dear Talraea. You know how I feel about our meetings.’’

[Skip me]

"Once on a hill, there stood a coo’ it’s not there noo’
'e musta shifted.

Much like me with yer broody darkness! Off I trot~!"

“That is nice looking armor , Mr Dwarf. Would look spectacular in my gallery. You can have a barrel of my wine as compensation… And we can even call that a date. Deal?”

I didnt know kel’dorai could look old?
While i would like to spend the night with her i think a long lasting relationship between humans and night elves is doomed to failure.
The difference’s in lifespands, culture and the danger too our halfbreed childeren would be to risking for me to put anyone through.
I woudnt mind to try but i am not optemistic about it.

“I have a personal policy: I don’t date demons or those who consort with them. It’s for your own safety, really. I might push you off of Dalaran otherwise.”

1 Like

“Ok, then maybe I should run away. Or stay here and wait for someone with more benevolent policies?”
Shalim makes three steps back from annoyed Draenei
“If you don’t mind”

1 Like

The backing Shalim bumps in to a certain Eredar girl, who wraps her arms around him

"Oh you, you have wings… just spread them if that Mage pushes you off from Dalaran and glide to safety!

She giggles

“Now, I have more benevolent policies than my harsh ‘brother’ here… but I’m not certain how would our date end my dear, in a kiss, or in a stab in the stomach… or both”

1 Like