Would you date the person above you? #44

Dangerbeard looks at Modgar suspiciously for a moment.

“…Did I burn yer house down in a previous life? No matter. A date? Sure.”

“Well… no. Sorry. To be honest I never even seen your kind before. “Dark Iron Dwarf”. Fascinating. We had similar creatures in the menagerie of Suramar tho’. Anyhow, no hard feelings. Let me buy you a diner for your time… but you will have to eat it alone”

Maybe not a romantic date but if we forget our faction Allegiances for a moment perhaps we can discuss history or magic over a glass of wine? I’d love to see your city.

“History of magics? Quite an interesting topic. You can count on me, if you wish. I would like to learn and discuss void and arcane. In return I can tell you something about fel and shadow magic.”

Terintha turns up in simple slacks and a comfortable clothes, “What do we have here? Have all the demons been hunted? Yet you continue to mingle with society and act as if there is no difference between you and I?”

Despite not dressed for the occasion, Terintha reaches into her pocket, chews on some sort of nut before rubbing the rubbing the paste into thr crevices of a nearby tree, “The logistics alone are enough to give your kind a wide berth. Have you truly acknowledged everything you have sacrificed?”

“We’d make an odd couple, wouldn’t we? Nah, I’ll pass.”

Teknetia stares down at Dangerbeard for a moment

“Sorry, I’m so sorry, I just keep imagining you waking up in the morning, looking in the mirror and in all seriousness to yourself saying ‘You know what would be a really kick-a$$ name? Dangerbeard!’”

Teknetia bursts into laughter

Razuun enters rather confused, “I… do not find the humour? Who is Dangerbeard? Perhaps an attempt at Gnomish humour?” He looks to the member of the Dating Agency, who simply shrugs back equally confused.

“Does not bode well. No date.”

“That’s a negative, I’m afraid. It’s not the Light thing, it’s just that… I like it fine when my partners are bigger than me, but there’s an upper limit, and you’re over it.”

“I second that statement.”

“While I little size difference could be fun… I prefer partners I could see after a rainy day when the grass is tall”

“Now you know why Gnome Snipers are so (in)famous!”

( SKIP ME! )

“No, lass. Ye leave both confused 'nd bored. I want te wrestle, not ramble. Ye catch my drift? We’ll find a match, lass, we will. Till then…!”

“I’ve heard all dwarfs have beards and wear up to twelve layers of clothing. So gender is more or less optional, and their courtships are largely concerned with finding out, in delicate and circumspect ways, what sex the other dwarf is…”

She muses

"While it would be interesting to see a Dwarf in a date-mode… I respectfully pass this wonderful opportunity. "

I’d probably just peel ya skin off and stretch it over mah drum mon.

You know, I look at you and I see not myself. You are a less dashing, less intelligent version…

I believe we have some things in common, but maybe our philosophies are diverse, doubt I share much with monks… Let’s find out!

Hah! Just look at you. So small and weak, even for an elf. You’d be almost amusing, if you weren’t so disgusting, warlock.

Nooo… her face looks like it could split a brick, and is sort of a deal breaker. On top of her being an Orc. A condescending Orc even!

On the other hand… I would totally set her up with a date with my succubus! The schadenfreude would have been real~

Oh no, i would with Ashval… Another orc shaman like me (yes i am a shaman) would’ve been really lovely… Mok’ra…

But this void elf? No, she heavily dwelled in dark powers, also her clothings are… Not much… well, you know…