Would you date the person above you? #44

“I’m all for a peace between our people but I don’t think I would pay that price for it.”

1 Like

“I mirror your sentiment, human.”

“That armor looks quite heavy, do you need some help in… removing it?”

wink wink

1 Like

“You are so cheesy it almost hurts, sorry mate.”

2 Likes

" I’ll actually have to agree. It doesn’t almost hurt, it does hurt. Since we seem to be on good terms already, care to share a bottle of wine?"

“Something inside me really wants to drink that wine with you. But I think that it would be wise to not listen to it.”

1 Like

Sipri looks at the Demon hunter with her mouth full of cookies, stopping herself and looking at him with her big eyes
“… Do you mean the demon inside you? Come have a cookie and tell me about that, what kind is it? How does it affect you? I want to hear it all. Not a date, but, a friendly scientific conversation.”

For a just a small moment you recognize a devious grin on the Dark Ranger’s face before it fades into a cold dead stare.

“I’m sorry darling. Unless there’s four of you and you’re willing to spend the rest of your life in servitude… I just don’t see how it would work out between us.”

OOC: Your name is Dark Ranger and you’re also a Dark Ranger? Man that’s confusing.

IC: “It’s a shame that your people decided to join the horde. I think my people and yours are quite similar. We’re both gifted magic users, we both make use of technology, we’re both err… various shades of blue and purple?”

Teknetia scratches his head

“In either case, I think maybe we can put our faction differences aside for tonight to see what else we have in common. How about it?”

Well now, you are a big one! An Eredar… and a Hunter!
Come, let me show you how to become an Apex Predator… let me show you my world and guide you on the path to glory!
You could be much oh so much more!
Just… just let me show you, let me teach you
I will tear a portal for us… come… follow me, our date will be the begining of a beautifull friendship. Err… don’t mind the enslaving rune circle on the ground, thats… thats just from another… er… work-diner. Its totally not for you. Nor the bindig rune decorated colar

((Please don’t kill other people’s characters in the date thread.))

“Where is the joke in this? Get her away from me.”

OOC: Sorry didn’t realise it wasn’t allowed, I’ve deleted to fix.

1 Like

[To save thread from oblivion]

“Perhaps we could see what arcane botany can produce? And enjoy it’s fruits under the light of two moons.”

“I do not engage in such relations with women.”

‘‘I guess if I would have ever even wanted to date you, I would not even had a chance.’’

“It’s a loss for the women of Azeroth. Need I count you as another, or do you think we might enjoy a night out?”

“My dear, I doubt a Ren’dorei could find any solace in a Lightforged’s embrace… but we share the same darkness. We could share a drink or two too!” :clinking_glasses:

Deazur looks at Zymara for a moment before coming to a brief conclusion:
‘‘Too dark for me…’’

"Ya look like yous gotsa pretty good salary comin’ in. It’s a date, sugar!

…Hey, do they like, give you guys life insurance or anythin’ for like, a recently bereaved spouse or somethin’? Askin’ for a friend…"

“Your knowledge and love of technology is certainly an attraction but… uh…”

Teknetia crouches to be nearly at the goblins height

“Our size difference is uh… a slight problem. I’m still happy to talk about technology however but, as friends.”

1 Like