Would you date the person above you? #44

I most surely would

“A new streak of absolute black is woven into the the elven tapestry. Torn, and torn again after only misfortune. Care to share tales with a cup that contains the air of the summits of Kunlai, the deepest dampest corner of the Jade Forest?”

After a gentle un-rushed sip, he continues, “Or a good pick-me-up coffee? Yes, I have been introduced to that too.” He smiles.

Nah even sure I’n I could pick ja up even with a coffee, so nah.

eyes the Pandaren before muttering

Need a magic forklift…

1 Like

Let’s… not talk about this again, shall we?
Good

When Kalu’cha notice who she been matched with she simply starts a laughing fit, falling to the ground and rolls, letting out a few ouches as she does, but manage to muster out a few words.
“De… elf… 'oo… Queen…”
No more is said, but she does manage to shake her head to decline before being removed from the establishment.

“Absolutely not. Feelings of romantic attachment for my kind tend to result in tragedy. I would prefer any unfortunate soul who would seek my attention in such a way would be disappointed now, rather then later.”

IT’S A YES FROM ME.

I am all Yours, come here baby. :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

Oh what a lovely name!
Let’s Elune… E’lune? 's shadow hides uss from the word

"You know that this will not work out. Let’s be reasonable and stop this madness. Oh… madness. I guess that that’s what you like… "

Shalim casts immolation aura to disperse the incoming shadows.

“No no no. There will be no mindgames today. Let me leave.”

Quickly runs away.

1 Like

I longed for you thousands of years. You left with other Illidari and I had no choice but to wait… This time is over now. Come to me handsome! <3

2 Likes

Thyrellas frowns a bit

"Isn’t the Ilidari a quite recent… hmm… fad?
Anyhow, I would lie If I would say there isn’t some… temptation in your life style, I’ve heard about the “almost naked, dressed only in some face and body paint and some leaves” huntresses of the Kaldorei, passionate and savage… real Amazons of the deep dark forests
So… so…
…primitve
Yet alluring
But alas, we are too different, I am a noble from Suramar, part of House Stelleris and you…? Ahh my dear, I could civilize you, I’m sure, but then you wouldn’t be same anymore who tempted me with her wildness
Leave my sight dear, or I would have to order my body guards to chain you, give you a collar and…
…hm… on the other hand, that option is tempting too
Darlings, bring her to me… "

She smiles while sipping sweet Arcwine from her glass

4 Likes

Sin’dorei magistrix turned her head and watched as beautiful Shal’dorei sipped her wine, full of grace.

“When I came to Suramar as the Regent Lord’s envoy for the first time, I already heard stories about your city.” - thought Aphranas. “It seemed I’m going to a dark place endangered by foes from all sides and yet I found it to be thriving, full of life, as if it never grew old.”

As the Nightborne guards put the poor Kal’dorei huntress in shackles, Aphranas noticed a grin of satisfaction on Thyrellas’ face.

“And yet I thought worse about you, that isolation made you stagnate for millenia. But you prospered and lived your lives to the full. Like we used to in Quel’Thalas, before the Scourge came.”

Magistrix shrugged away sad memories of her kin and family falling one by one from the cold, undead hands of the Lich King’s minions.

“I miss that life. Times when I could go on a party at one of the spires with a friend and we landed in bed next to two other Highborne, who drank their wine one bottle after another, as if the world would end tomorrow. We made love and they laughed, for the situation was comedic… yet our passion remained true. I miss that life.”

Shal’dorei brought the huntress up to Thyrellas’ balcony and the two began talking. Aphranas watched them from a safe distance of the little, elegant inn’s window.

“The time everything was at my hand’s reach, boys so eager, girls bristling with happiness, and I…”

Suddenly, Sin’dorei got up from her chair. She left a piece of silver for the waiter and quickly walked away from the inn, her steps bringing her closer and closer to the noble Shal’dorei’s door.

-I was more focused - whispered Aphranas to herself - I knew what I want and I took it. Now I want you. I want you badly. They took you away from me, but they will never do it again.

“Life” - she thought, knocking at the door. “I want to feel alive again.”

5 Likes

After seeing Aphranas quickly leave the inn, in pursuit of the Nightborne. Erah nods his head in disapproval as she was his next round of date.
“Pssh, her loss, I was going to show her the abs of Kalimdor and maybe, just maybe, my popping biceps, but too bad for her I guess.”

2 Likes

‘‘I am not interested in something like a biceps or a popping biceps. If this is the only thing you have to show off then I would say that you would be a good attraction at the darkmoon faire. Otherwise? Sorry. I am more interested in people with a brain and not muscles. Fashion might be relevant as well… and perhaps arcane knowledge…’’

((Sorry, but I had too!))

3 Likes

“Eeeeeey! I do eet mon! Cha! I like dem blueberry elfs! Dey seem like a goo’ bunch! Nice thighs, chu know? She be sayin’ she wanted somebody wit’ a brain? Well I got two! Can’t beat dat! Un in m’head and un in mah soul! Chahahaha! I’d protect her from dem big dummies! Ch’know what I mean? Nothin’ mo’ tough den treatin’ a womon wit’ RESPECT!” Juh’juh cracks his knuckles and proceeds to flex

“As fo’ fashion? Aaaaaaa! I goddit covered! Jeck me out! Need I say mo’? As fo- Arcane knowledge? Shieeeeet… I dun tink dis gon’ work out. I don’ know a ting 'bout magic outside da bedroom…” He shakes his head in dissapointment

“Dang mon…”

3 Likes

“I must admit, some nasty long forgotten urges are rising when I see you ‘mon’. Like the urge to kill. Or mutilate. Or remove your head, clear it of flesh and display as a trophy… or a warning to any Troll who dare to call us ‘bluerry elf’”

She hisses, like a cat

"I suggest appologize to Stellanoctis or I’m afraid I have to test several of my theories about the regenerative capabilites of Troll bodyparts, especially a certain body part that will be ripped off… Oh! And forget the date ‘mon’!

3 Likes

“Aaaaaah! Chu one of dem kinkia’ gals? Eh? Ooooooh! I gotcha! I gotcha! I see whatchu mean! Hahaha! Like dem bloodeh trolls in Naz’mir! Don’ worry Mrs. “Not a blueberry elf”! Ya secret be safe wit’ me! Still though… not into dat stuff m’self. A bit too goreh for my likin’ Gonna have to decline aswell. Is notchu! Is me!” Juh’juh withdraws from the scene. Clearly he didn’t listen to the second part.

(Feel free to skip if you want!)

1 Like

-By the Light! A “blind date” was never more appropriate of a saying than in this moment… - Grazhka sighs at Juhjuh’s sight (although smiling sympathetically) and switches the table immediately.

3 Likes

“Oh my! This is… a bit awkward…”

Zymara smiles nervously

“Err… could we restrain ourselves and try not to kill each other with primodial forces of the universe and just, well, enjoy a nice date and some talbuk stake? I’m not that bad you know! Well I’m am, but in a good way! Truce…? Peace?”

She offers a seat and pors some sweet wine

3 Likes

Rush eyes the priest in disappointment, regarding her much as he would a gnomish train wreck.

“I’m not single, but…no. Just no. No offense, of course.”

2 Likes