Would you date the person above you? #44

Aphranas reminded herself of that day when Ralrush saved her life.

-Oh, didn’t think I can meet you here! - She smiled politely. - How is life now that Rokhan was awarded with leadership?

1 Like

Aw no. No, no, nonono. I been in this situation before, ya think ya gots yaself a nice hunky elf-y dude an’ BAM! It’s a broad.

Well I ain’t fallin’ fa ya tricks this time sir…or ma’am…uh…

1 Like

“Aww, what a pity. And here I was, thinking of paying for the drinks. Well, I shan’t ask you to renege on your rule.”

1 Like

“I do not think we are compatible, friend. But I will let you buy me a drink regardless. Ale is a thing of beauty even without romance.”

1 Like

I think we’re very compatible. Let me take you out somewhere, share a meal with you, maybe some drinks… maybe Boralus? We could watch the folk fighting for glory in the local arena, perhaps join them if we feel brave enough…

2 Likes

“Hah! the Boralus arena?! All you’ll find there is amateurs and drunkards. You need a real arena, something worthy of our majesty… like the Gurabashi arena. Say what you will about those trolls, but they were onto something there! You’re welcome to view me during my next fight there… perhaps I’ll dedicate my next victory to you? Hm? There would be no greater honor…” Thuldrell smiles in a very smug manner at Laurenn

2 Likes

“What is this? Do I hear the words of a contest? And of strength!?” The draenei’s eyes flash as his grin is sharper than ever. “Let us see to the end of this! Then I can out together a meal for champions, for us all! If you are to sit next to me, does this still qualify as a date?” The draenei shrugs his large shoulders at the Nightborne.

4 Likes

“I respect the Light with all sincerity. I’ve dedicated hundreds of years of my own life to serve it. But I don’t think we’d fit well together. Not only those days are far behind me, but I’ve dedicated myself to a lifestyle that allows no romantic attachments.”

3 Likes

“So you probably underestand friend, that our date would be
inappropriate.”
Shalim rubs his chin
“Although I question myself everyday if we are not too much… conservative.”
The night elf looks into distance
“Come let us have a discussion over this topic. Some other Illidari are camping just nearby. Will you join us for the felsaber hunt?”
Shalim eyes Lytherael’s equipment
“I will sharpen your weapons for you. This seems quite blunt.”

3 Likes

"I belive you have a Duskmere somewhere in your family tree and thats the reason of your… fascination with the Fel. Of course even a beginner summoner of that House have more controll over those chaotic forces than you darling, who is nothing more than a mutated abomination… "

She smiles scornfully, covering her mouth with a silken handkerchief with a little disgust

“Maybe if you would emberaced the Arcane, our true heritage instead consuming Demon flesh and blood for power… we could have a diner together. Oh, tearing out your own eyes was a mistake too, you bacame blind to the truth: real power comes from within, not stolen from others… a shame, really. Now shoo, out of my sight, before I break those pitifully cobled together 'arcane tattoo runes” on you to make your life more misrable than it is already!"

1 Like

“We are done.” - thought Aphranas, exiting Thyrellas’ residence in Suramar - “I had too high expectations of those aristocratic buffoons. They should learn something after their home was almost destroyed. And she will not offend my friends! We are done now.”

3 Likes

“Ergh… you elves like too much drama and I’m not looking for drama.”
Erah eye’s Aphranas up and down.
“But I can show you the wild side.”

1 Like

“A fascinating specimen, I must say… Darling, you must visit my Estate in Suramar! I wouldn’t go so far to call it a date, but I think my dear you and I have much to talk about, lets say, over a bottle of Arcwine”

1 Like

“Hmm I’m afraid that I’ll have to pass this one seems more likely to preserve me in some jar than dating me.”

2 Likes

“Not quite my type, I’m afraid. Don’t take it the wrong way, though, you do seem nice.”

“Hah! Ye’re too frail looking darling, and I’m no fan of that void stuff you have going on there either”

“Absolutely not, my hate for the alliance is to big”

“Your hate is misplaced brother, instead of the Alliance. turn your anger towards the banshee who fooled and made a mockery of your honor. and strike down those who still aid her and strike them down with no sympathy or remorse. For they will not do the same to you. but as for a date, you’re not exactly my type.”

2 Likes

“Tho’ your words are… wise, Shaman, I can’t immagine a scenario where you and I would end up on a date. It’s not an insult… just cold fact. But I belive you feel the same”

2 Likes

“Duly noted Nightborne, its best we keep our distance.”

2 Likes