Would you take a feral dps?

Yes i am a meta slave. Enjoy your 3 hours lfg channels and 2 hours heroics lol.

i rotate between resto and balance,

and even as balance Iā€™ve never had to wait anywhere close to 2 hours for anything

Different perceptions, if a join a pug 5 man group with a Druid tank my heart sinks a little, it would be so much better if we had a Paladin.

1 Like

Definitely i agree. If you give people some options of course they are free to choice ā€œbetterā€ ones. I dont understand why people instantly blame them lol. This is an mmorpg.

The same thing can be said for the other way,

its an mmorpg so why should have to we play classes that arnt our playstyle in order to get into most content,

dont be a sheep, be a wolf

The thing is people have wrong perception of what is good and not. In case of feral tanks I can tell you that undergeared dungeons are a nightmare, bit now with almost full T4 bis holding aggro on 3 targets is the easiest thing in the world, with most DPS I can hold aggro on single target by just spamming swipe and mangle.

Ya i was si lucky and got 4 at first reset. After bis, bear tank is definitely broken and brain dead easy :slight_smile:

In our case a wolf without teeths :slight_smile:

I personally wouldnt care. In fact, given that the game is 15 years old, I would actually probably take the most anti meta classes/specs I could as I think it would be more fun.

But as I play horde apparently I am a meta slave, so what do I know.

1 Like

one of the most smoothest runs ive had so far was me as balance, a ele sham and a ret pala,

nothing meta about it, players just donā€™t want to try it,
theyā€™re so set in the meta mindset,
like that gnome said, if he sees a warrior in a group he leaves lol

The way I see it, is maybe it will take longer(maybe), but either way, you will be having fun, and to me thats the point of the game. To have fun. Not just rushing through everything with the ā€œbestā€ setup.

ahh if only :slight_smile:

I canā€™t believe what Iā€™m reading
People like you are the problem
And yes most people will just LOL to what your sayingā€¦.

2 Likes

Frankly it depends on how good your personal performance is. If you flask up and powershift properly your dps should be pretty competitive.

Just try to also grab yourself a tank set :slight_smile: For Kara for instance, Ferals are wonderful because you can be the 2nd Tank on Netherspite/Moroes/etc. And they are a real boon to all your melees/hunters.

yeah exactly, my shifting macros are already created and all my consumableā€™s are just sat in the bank, just gotta find a group of openminded players willing to shred some content xD

i think that is my best bet, gear myself for dps and tanking, and switch gear pieces depending on situation and role

Nah people like you are main problem.

This is not a single player game, this is an mmorpg and when you join a party other 4 people expects your contribution.

Go shh heroic with 3 feral dps.

what on earth on you on about

Iā€™ve slept with a lot of feral women, so yes. Theyā€™re fun.

Are you willing to use the Innervate on me?

Youā€™re literally a meta slave.

But why?
You donā€™t need 3 CCs.
You can easily take 1 warrior or feral + 2 CC dps.

Lol, this isnā€™t a hardcore game.
You donā€™t need to min-max every little thing.

Yes i am a meta slave. You cant say how i play. People are free not to babysit anyone. You can play whatever you want but you cant blame people who dont want you to their party.

When you form a party if you get whispers from 3 dps-total strangers 3 hunters, 2 locks, 2 mages, 1 feral, 1 warrior. Which classes you invite? Please dont say ā€œi pick feral and warrior first!ā€

It is not about hardcore or softcore. If you offer people alternatives of course they pick ā€œbetterā€ ones as rational beings. You cant blame them ā€œslaveā€ or something when your very selfish demands are not satisfied.

Dont live in a delusional world.
This is an mmorpg, live with it.
Dont cry, dont blame people and accept consequences of your choices as a mature individual.