Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

We probably wouldn't get along very well, for obvious reasons. My apologies. :/
"I'd smooch her, just to see the look on her face!"
"Mm, smooching you would put a smile on my face."
This is hard for me, but even though im a Horde in heart a kiss from a lovely void elf would not be something I`m going to regret.
As I am still hoping that the Nightborne see the error of their decision to join the new Lich queen....I would kiss him. And then coyly smile at the reaction.
*Arathelle takes a look at her fellow Kaldorei* As long as the dead doesn't bite...
well, seeing as there's only one real alternative here...
Killing it is!
Keeel it, with fire!
"You wanted to kill a Sin'dorei... sorry, but there will be no kissing or marrying between us."
Kill it !
*Casually arrange for Ebon Blade Funeral Services to dispose of a crazed madwoman*
"I wonder if I can make you any deader? Let's find out!"
Is this a joke? Vengance for Teldrassil!
I said yes to a Void elf, but a country elf, Never. Burn her!
Well, murder it is then. 'Country elf' hmph!
I could use someone on my side who would keep the unwanted guests at bay, as I'm not too fond of using violence. A living dead or not, I have the utmost respect for those of you who broke free from the Lich King's grasp and helped the Alliance in Northrend. She smiles, bowing her head slightly to the Death Knight in a respectful manner.
At least a small kiss wouldn't hurt.
Kill it ! Painfully ! Your body howering impaled on my main two hander and then your head sliced net from my second tow hander while looking for your agony in the eyes, scream and rejuvenating blood dropping on my body and nourrishing my blades !

There can be only one !
"I don't think anyone would truly mind me doing everyone a favour and sending her on an one-way trip to the Twisting Nether through a void rift? Yet there's one slight issue... I might struggle to summon a rift large enough for her ego to fit inside. Magic has its limits."
Ikaallu listens carefully to Láurenn and chuckles, whilst eying her closely. ‘’Alas but I am not permitted to strike down Alliance personnel, no matter how much I might disagree with them. Of course even we might balk at the idea of recruiting such a zealot for binding to the Light.’’

The Lightforged returns her gaze to the void elf, and a stern expression it is. ‘’A kiss. But one without romance or attraction. A platonic one.’’
A Lightforged, uh? Saw you guys were quite hard to kill on Argus, I like that. *She smirks slightly*
The Light has once shined upon me in my lifetime, care to remind me?