Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

Aww, sorry, but you're a hunter sooo... On the sword you go. And not the metaphorical one, either!
I would have gone with kiss, but I am not sure if I trust a Paladin using so many innuendos to refer to my kin.

On the other hand, my demonic colleagues have been complaining about their lack of mortal company as of late... an impure paladin would be like an early Winter's Veil for them!
Another abomination ? Kill it ! Severe each of her limb then decapitate it as per usual. Pwaa... demon filth blood...* Inhuman virmen fool being, Justice has been served !

Next dove to be butchered, one step forward !
04/10/2018 00:21Posted by Ussrainblood
Next dove to be butchered, one step forward !

That would be you, yeah. I wouldn't butcher you, though. A clean kill is in order, I don't want crap on my armor.

edit: Zirahael basically got skipped. The demon huntress can have a kiss.
"Ooh! Marry! I needs me a knight in shinin' armor ta treat me like the perfect, delicate princess that I am!

...Wait, are you cryin'? (He must be so happy!)"
I believe that this woman, being a goblin, not coming from noble blood, nor has much standing in the social graces of Silvermoon, and thus is not an eligible candidate to marriage.

However I do not smite my allies, so alas she would receive a kiss on the cheek.

As long as I was very, very drunk.
"Oh no no no no; you're not getting me to answer the kiss-or-marry question in here. I know your game, dating agent gnome. It's complicated!

...But I suppose I've already done one of those things. I think; we were both very, opposite of sober"
"both of us knows what it'll be.. and it's not killing. "
Marry her so I could get the Quel'thalas citizenship.
*Looks up from a contract with Uruk's name on it*

''Slay the Tauren Deathknight? No that can't be right. Ahhhh!''
*Rubs away some dirt*
''Lay with. Kiss then.''
"Usually, it'd be just a friendly kiss and parting ways. But... she wants to invade Quel'Thalas. Can't let her, can I? Unless she changed her mind, it's a kill."
I do not wish death to this ally, but I am not High Exarch Turalyon so I wish not marrying you.
So shall we say kiss and be done, yes?
"AI KEESS YA!"
Cle makes a kissy mouth towards Tureemos and creeps closer, kissing him... his lips are coated in venomous blood from the venomhide ravasaur, Killing the poor draenei

"... oops ai did dat?"
An ugly troll and ennemies ? Kill it painfully, medieval painfull level of slicing and maiming, then finish it with a two hander impaled on its head then push that silly thing out of my view and remove my blade with my boots on his already cadaver and puling the sword ut of it.

No mercy for no ones ! Get of my blades !
Damn, I think I am in love... Marry me woman.
"I see you're well-versed in the art of sarcasm? People like you are always fun to fool around with and have a laugh together. That being said, I'm not really looking forward to a marriage. A kiss will do?"
I'd really rather no' kiss ye.

Or marry ye'.

So it's a tad bit o' smitin', nae hard feelings lass!
...ok well this is awkward.

I'm sure you're a lovely person but uhhh, marriage between us may be erm... difficult due to our... difference in... you know?

A kiss I can manage however, let me just, get down to your level ERM I mean, get to a better position for the kiss.
I can't do all three?

First marriage, then a kiss then the kill?
I'm feeling it just how -

Kill obviously.

I am of the fel, she is of the light.
Like literally!

Her kind blows up like demons when they die!
Cirkus would kill of course, hordes deserve to die and preferably in violent explosions. Though if no such oppurtunities would present itself, blades.