Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

Kiss, in appreciation of your opinion of the Horde!
Kill.
''Well, do I need to spell this one out?''

Elyssa scrawls, in the Language of the Dead, something that loosely translates as 'death by a thousand cuts.'
"Ki,- "

Mahlifica suddenly pauses. She looks down into her Soulshard Bag for a moment, counting, then looks up again.

"Oh, it seems I do not need more Soulshards at the moment. How about we go with a kiss instead?"
1 Like
"Now that'd be a rather problematic marriage, I'm pretty sure a kiss from that could kill me, so I guess I'll kill this void-infused-fel-abomination!"
"Ah, sensible one. Pretty, too. I'm not sure if I'm ready to settle down just yet, eh, and to be fair on you I'm not even sure if you'll have me. Let's go with a kiss and see where that leads, yeah?"
I hope you have prepared your soul !

*only one honorable kill... ?

This keep getting worse and worse if i made it other Justicar, Defiler and Battlemaster must have made their way.

No matter ... !!!

The anger raged into an unquenchable fever, ROAR: timely delayed thrown twin swords of murder.
"I'd kill her no question asked..."
‘’Cast a flare on, riddle his body with blessed arrows of the Light, and softly kiss on the lips the handsome Rogue goodbye.’’
Casts asphyxiate on her, gives her a quick playful lick in the cheek and disappears trough a deathgate before the spell wears off and the Draenei is released.
Kill.... definitely kill....

Again.
Kiss passionately on the lips, at the very least to show him we are not all cold-hearted mass-murderers.
Kill.

Kiss Tethenar ... after he undergoes some kind of arcane filth removal process, which magically destroys any kind of offending foreign material on a person's body, and would thus eliminate any remaining residue of Elyssa's assault, then receiving a blessing with the Light upon his visage.
"I'd kiss her, if anything. Regardless of whatever propaganda the Alliance-lovers are trying to sell me, I'm not going to consider sin'dorei and Quel'Thalas my enemies and therefore end up killing them off. No way."
19/10/2018 21:48Posted by Elyssarain
Kiss passionately on the lips, at the very least to show him we are not all cold-hearted mass-murderers.

That's a lie...
20/10/2018 00:10Posted by Coldsháde
"I'd kiss her, if anything. Regardless of whatever propaganda the Alliance-lovers are trying to sell me, I'm not going to consider sin'dorei and Quel'Thalas my enemies and therefore end up killing them off. No way."

Kill. Firs' she goes an' gets herself all octopusified an' betrays 'er people tae run tae us, now she betrays us by be nae willin' tae kill t' 'orde in times o' war.

There's nae a lot a wiggle room there, twice a traitor. Ye dunnae get a third.
Looks at traitors body.
If you ever mention this kiss to anybody, I'm going to have to kill you.
I would go for marriage, I'll let that kiss slide as if it never happened. *wink*
a quick smooch on the cheek :3
A peck from the shadows and perhaps marry if things went well.
1 Like