Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

"well it's quite obvious isn't it? I am as straight as an arrow, so no marriage, No killing though, after all, kin. so whatabout a soft kiss on your forehead, hm~?"
"Well met! Per King Wrynn's decree, you are our honored allies, so killing you is out of the question, and I do not know you well enough for marriage. I believe a kiss is the proper course of action!"
I can see he's obviously a man of honour and knows where his loyalties lie. Marriage, if he would accept it.
Burn them ALL!
"King's Honour! I apologise for the paladin's behaviour, she seems to be... I dare say someone could've mind-controlled her. Poor girl, may have to finish her suffering if I don't manage to break the spell. Anyway, I'm definitely nicer than her and don't seek to burn you! That's something to build a friendship upon, already. A little kiss will do us, I guess?"
Kill, always.
I have nothing personal against your kin' Death Knight, nor do I wage war against the Horde, but threatening my allies and fellow respectable Arcanists is unforgiveable in my books. She grins in slight disgust.
Your actions will not go unnoticed, BURN!
Peaks out of his Hut and notice the commotion, Notices the and mage pthat does repares a cast on the fellow orc - Hexes Alyssanndra to a frog, Interrupts her cast.

'' No mon, No burning. ''

Walks towards and picks up Alyssanndra and returns too his hut.
I don't really dig Trolls, especially ones with such large... tusks.

But I'd kiss a fellow lock. Y'know, only if I had to.
"Is there an option to imprison in a soulstone for entertainment? Or does that count as killing?"
"As you could see by who I became, I'm not at all against the untraditional types of magic. But you're just crazy. No kisses for you, no marrying either."
Kill, for being a traitor to the Horde!
"You and the Illidari did help us to put an end to the Burning Legion, and aid our people in the time of need." Anlaenah lets her mace touch the ground as she places both of her hands on top of the handle, standing tall.
"A kiss is all I shall provide to you for your efforts and service to the Army of the Light. But let it be known, many other Horde would share a different fate to yours."
She puts her hands over her face, blushing slightly, and peers giggling from between her fingers.

"Hihihihi, I'd love to steal a kiss, or a peck on the cheek even!"
Kill and burn the remains for to ash. Even as a ghoul or forsaken she'd be too terrifying to be allowed to live.
Kill'er. The dead should be buried, not parading about, killing whoever they please. As a Stonespeaker, Hrafnmar is especially well equipped to correct this.
Kiss, I guess … although I'm kinda tempted to say kill with how horrible it was the last time I had to kiss a Dwarf …" Ayms shudders slightly after adding a slight "eugh" to the end of her statement.
Kill, preferably like this:

https://youtu.be/4P_-7VDEI2k?t=51s
"Ooo! Uh, Hm... 'Lost for words' is the term for right about now. Not for your dashing shal'dorei looks, but simply because I don't know what do with you! A simple peck is hardly worth the effort, and marrying would grind my plans to a halt. Well..."

The gnome retrieves a scroll and reads. One hand holds tyre scroll, the other has wiggling fingers as if readying a spell. " With this declaration, I have given you the promise that the potent energy of your soul will empower me, or entities associated, with eradicating the world of dangerous forces." The wiggling hand suddenly erupts with horrific flame. "With the knowledge, may you ease into rest. Resistance, albeit futile, can be-"

A member of staff runs over and quickly whispers in the gnome's ear. The flames extinguish suddenly, "wait, it's hypothetical!?"
I fear doing any of the three options to the Gnome would end up making me an enemy of Gnomeregan.