Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

kiss

What a lovely Eredar. Fancy a stroll trough your old home-world? We could meet with some of your fel cousins.

“A kiss could settle all the past issues that we’ve recently had, right? Not like Void changed who I am deep inside. Fel, Void…it’s all the same!”

“You look like a shady individual, of ill repute, and you are kin. I’d not be opposed against a kiss, perhaps somewhere suitably dour, like a graveyard or a ruin. Some black candles, a spot of ominous violin music… minimal physical contact of course. I do not, do well, with touch. A short peck.”

"On the one hand, Void makes me uncomfortable. On the other, making me uncomfortable isn’t exactly a death sentence, and if I go around killing Alliance allies I’m not better than the Scarlet Crusade.

I suppose a kiss would therefore be the logical option, as marriage is definitely off the table. Just… don’t kiss and tell."

grabs the human violently, aiming to bend him back for a kiss
I don’t think anybody would believe it!
she stops before any kiss can me made
Because it never happened. But it could.
winks

Removes blindfold
You were the chosen one (blessed by Cenarius) ! It was said that you would destroy the Horde, not join them! Bring balance to Azeroth… not leave it in darkness!
Weeps fel-tears and burns the moose-cow with eye beams to a nice medium rare burger, but will feel horrible after the deed
You were my brother! I loved you!

PURGE

— “AND THIS IS FOR XE’RA!!” :boom:

“How about a kiss? Maybe that’d shut him up.”

“I’m keeping my gladius ready just incase things get ugly… or I think I should say; more ugly.” The Nightborne mumbles under his breath.

Did ja say more ugleh?

‘ell keep dat mask on den ‘cause we gone get inta o’ figh’.

An’ ja know, ja ugleh. Vereh ugleh. I’n I mean wow! Ja so ugleh I’n I tink ja muddah were da ugleh stick.

Horde, so kill.

“Well that’s obvious~”
She cracks into a smile and pulls out a dagger

1 Like

Kiss, for killing a guy who unironically called himself “Goblin slayer”

1 Like

Well hello handsome… how about a kiss?
I will go easy with the tentacles, I promise

Kiss…as long as the tentacles don’t do anything suspicious.

Looks at Elyssarain for a long moment.

“Right…” he exclaims slowly, clicking his tongue.
“That’s a proper nae tae two.”

C’mere, I’ll give you a glimpse of life and death in the bucketloads!

I know it is hard to kill that already dead…
…so lets go with plan B
To the Darkness with you!
The dark embrace of the void between the stars awaits… an eternity drifting alone!
The cold, quiet nothingness will be your new home

Sorry, but…Kill!

Eyes the human before madly cackling for a good few minutes, then stops to look at her before doing it again. This continues for a couple of times before he states his answer.
“Death.”

Kiss to distract the orc
While muttering a mass resurrection spell for all the fallen comrades the orc left behind