Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

“I have nothing against druid of the forest. If she showed me the way out and permited me to hunt a little in her resort, I would be willing to even kiss her.
But if she proved hostile, and threatening to me, I would be forced to change my approach.”

2 Likes

"You reminds me of the members of House Duskmere… but dear, the Felborne-thing is went out of style months ago! You should try something different. I always admired some healthy hunger for power in my dates, so I would definitely kiss you!
…and would kill you if you would ever become a threat
Alas, darling, marriage is out of the question… if only you would be a member of an influental or powerful noble House… a pity… "

1 Like

‘‘You Nightborne always thought so highly of yourselves… Even the thought of being even slightly related to any of the houses would be a nightmare to me… So marriage is out of the question…’’
Deazur is in deep thought for a moment before giving his final
answer:

‘‘But the things that I’ve seen during the years, even the things that I saw during the few years I spent in the Stockades when I was young taught me one thing and one thing only…’’

‘‘I won’t kill without a reason, not even an elf like you, and that leaves only one option, since I don’t want to right out kiss you on the cheek without a reason and I know how your people like your formelities, I might as well take you out on a date and end it with a more or so formal kiss, that won’t feel as akward as a kiss without a reason, just don’t tell about it to anyone…’’

i’ll eat ur bunghole boy-o

“Puppy!!!”

She hugs and kisses and squeeze the life out of the Worgen with a hug^^

“Kill, clearly kill. This one is suffering from insanity to the point where i look… ‘sane’”

A Void Portal opens behind Rumikah and Mahli’ficia steps out, straddling her fingers across Rumikah’s pauldrons.

“You know, you look good enough for maybe a ki,-”

Suddenly half a dozen screaming void tentacles come squirming out of the portal behind them, grabbing Rumikah and pulling her into it with a quick yank!

“Ohh… ohhh! Cough I mean kill cough of course kill! I meant kill! That was all planned, just clarifying!” Mahli’ficia quickly announces, whilst jotting down some quick notes about void portals and safe distance on her pocket scroll.

"Well, kill it is, then. Why not. Call it ‘for public safety’, I suppose? I’d rather not have portals eat random people on the street, hmm?

Casts polymorph: black cat on Thaýne and hugs him

"Always wanted a void kitty… I will call you Shadow! Your life will be long and in luxury… but first! To the vet to neuter you! :cat:

slowly stares at the distance in his owlbeast form

‘’ Nightborns are certainly interesting. ‘’

Marry, I just replied to another topic from Eaglebrace… It’s destiny.

Gotta steal kiss before she marries Tauren

A kiss and a bottle of the finest Arcwine
Would never hurt another Highborne Arcanist
Come home with me, Suramar welcomes you! :wine_glass:

End this war and then marry. Simple.

Together, we could and should rule Azeroth! :wine_glass:

[skip us I guess :thinking:]

Thyrellas has already declared her love for Sahoenna. I can neither marry nor kiss her in good conscience.

Therefore, killing her is the only honorable option left.

1 Like

You are an Orc
After the Undead, the second worst thing on Azeroth
Never forget! Never forgive!
Kill
Capture your soul in a soulstone and drag you back from the honored ancestors and deny the well deserved afterlife among them
Kill again
Repeat… and again… and again… and again…

1 Like

“Poor creature seems to have gone insane. What a waste… just get it over with and kill it, I suppose. Put it out of its… and my misery.”

Ugh if i have to a quick kiss on the cheek.
Killing my fellow elves is something i rather avoid.

A quick kiss of support I guess. Being a Night Elf hobo with no city has gotta be tough.

1 Like