Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

A friendly “dog kiss” aka. with the nose

( The universe contains any amount of horrible ways to be woken up, such as the noise of the mob breaking down the front door, the scream of fire engines, or the realization that today is the Monday which on Friday night was a comfortably long way off.

A dog’s wet nose is not strictly speaking the worst of the bunch, but it has its own peculiar dreadfulness which connoisseurs of the ghastly and dog owners everywhere have come to know and dread. It’s like having a small piece of defrosting liver pressed lovingly against you.)

1 Like

“I don’t really want to spend the rest of my life checking the bedsheets for imps or Doomguards, so I’m afraid its a no for marriage. At first, I would have said a kiss would be fine, but I’m not sure I want to risk it. I’ve had enough of demons and fel magic and…” he pauses, before shuddering and whispering “Imp Mothers.”

“Sorry, but I would be a fool if I didn’t at least consider killing you. Thankfully this is all hypothetical… right?” he asks, nervously adjusting his staff.

1 Like

"Please darling… you were a Human! "

She sips from her glass with a little frown

“And now?”

Thyrellas smiles darkly

“Now, my dear, the living embodiment of the Kaldorei Druid’s hubris and arrogance! Killing you would be a waste such a treasured potential to shame them in each and every possible way! Mariage is out of the question of course… maybe if you were an Alfa of a strong and usefull Pack and Royal blood, naturally, and if there were a political reason for it or some benefit, but there isn’t. A kiss is acceptable tho’… and a scratch behind your ear. I’m in a good mood, here have a conjured dog biscuit too”

Uses stealth to get close to thyrellas before vicously slitting open her throat

Highborn traitor.

Repeatedly kicks her in the tummy while she is bleeding out before getting a shovel to dig her grave

May elune grant you peace in death.

Muble’s to himself as he leave’s
It is a sad time we live in.
When elf fight elf you know the world is in a bad place.

Fatalf will let you pass… but if he absolutely must do one of the three, he would give a little kiss.

Grrrr… discount Tesco Gilnean
Die!
Die die die!!!

1 Like

Kill
Because he is an alliance dog!
And not only he, all of them! FOR THE HORDE!!!

A deadmon il kill him let da loa have mercy on that mons soul

Kill. Because we can’t just let anyone go and off our Knights.

Kiss
Even dead Elves need some love
Before their well deserved eternal rest

Kill…i think!

Swishes around weaponry somewhat recklessly

Wont. I let this one live, so small and yet so much power, its admirable!

Just sap her to put an end to that reckless sword swish swooshing.

Berserker’s Rage then wave…and try to kill, once again somewhat clumsily!

Chuckle You ARE vicious one. Dont worry I have no quarrel with you. We shall meet again.

Vanish from sight

Pricks her weaponry into the ground and wipes brow Phew…glad i did not Have to kill!

Awww such a cutie… KISS

Kill
Never trust a Hunter, they alway try to tame Worgens and Druids!

Kill. He is male, and i have no interest in males.

Lies! Elves and their lust for males is widely known! Kill the lair.

Spits on ground Should have never allowed these twisted abominations anywhere near Stormwind and Alliance.

Kill, obviously. Such spiteful words, tsk tsk…
If you were a lady it would have been different though, I’d silence you with a nice kiss then.

1 Like