Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

A soft peck on his forehead.

A gentle kiss
I think we would kill each other as a married couple

1 Like

Give a lill pet under the ear. Got fond of worgen while they stayed in Darnassus. I think we might get along just fine, as long as you dont summon those nasty demons for me to shackle.

Without a doubt :slight_smile: Kiss ofcource

1 Like

Kill 'em
Just to be sure
Never trust a Dwarf…

“This Worgen seems to have trust issues.”

Teknetia loads his Rifle

“Better put this puppy down.”

1 Like

“Can’t let you kill the big pup! I’ll have to kill you, nothing personal.” Nods in understanding as if being compassionate.

Il kiss dat mon.
He got good thoughts
smokes voodoo

Kiss a void elf? Seems Gondor never got any aid.

Kill.

OOC: psst, I think you mean Troll Mage

EDIT: my mistake, I get it now

IC: “Well you’re Blue and Tall. That’s good enough for me. We’ll marry at the Lions Pride Inn. A fine establishment for classy people where everyone wears clothes and has decent conversations.”

(ooooor it refers to what he kissed)

Skip etc.

I would get a footstool and climb it to give a little peck on the cheek for a kiss.
Won’t kill any representatives of the Light, nor any animal lover. He’s my friend in Universe. * cooes *

And will definitely not take part in any adulterous activity. You’re married! So that’s OOTQ. How dare you! * grabs the footstool and leaves *

Or are you technically the last one? I’m confused… Doesn’t matter. No troll, thank you. Would not touch to do anything. Brrrr!

Ah, a Tidesage… Well, i do worship the Elemental spirits aswell. The Spirit of Water included. Don’t worry, i mean you no harm… But together, we shall cleanse these lands from void corruption… After a kiss… And Marriage in the way…

Lil’ peck on the cheek, quick check a’ the coinpurse to see if he’s got the goods - an’ marry!

…An’ then I get the house!

I have one rule, one above all!
Never… ever kiss an Imp!
Now scram, go and blow up something before I drain you to fuel my spells

1 Like

The Druids of the Pack’s utter lack of self control already posed enough of a danger to the Kal’dorei, and now their reckless human progeny turn to the Legion for power?

If it’s any consolation, I will ensure your death is a quick one.

“I’m very aware of my chances of killing a demon hunter, or lack thereof, as one would say. Similarly, marrying one is not something I plan on having to deal with, so I suppose I’ll have to survive the last remaining option. Though soaping my mouth afterwards will be far more pleasent of an experience.”

1 Like

Marriage is out of the question
If I would want some tentacle-fun, I would summon something for it
A kiss… well, maybe
As for killing? After the smooching with a Fel-elf (Felf?), I guess you would want to die anyway… please step in to the summoning circle and lay back on the preapred altar. My Shivarra and Sayaad assistants will entertain you while I get my sacrifical dagger

Sorry, that’s going to be a smooch on your furred head, but no kissing or killing.

You’re the goodest dog smooch