Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

Big ol’ smooches coming right up!

Uh, kiss. A peck on the cheek can’t do any harm.

1 Like

for a human, you look quite handsome and are quite something else
She plants a kiss on his bald head
However, Marriage is out of the question. And killing you would be a loss

I understand that not all blood elves followed kaelthas’s evil and prophet Velen urges forgiveness. I’m afraid though after hearing from my mother what she and my people had to endure on draenor from fel magic, I cannot marry or kiss a warlock. I know we have warlocks within the alliance and I undertand the tactic of using the enemies weapons against them. But it is simply too much to ask to marry or kiss a warlock, never mind one on the enemy faction. As long as you practice fel magic and side with sylvanas that butchered our night elf allies, all I can offer is a swift death on the battlefield!!

If you turn from this path though, The light and I will embrace you!!

I share your views on Warlocks… and oddly enough Blood Elves… bad memories with an ex, I won’t go into it however someone with such views and someone so beautiful would definitely be marriage material… is probably what you’re thinking about me now! Yes, I can tell.

So about we crack open some champaggin and celebrate our wedding?

1 Like

Kiss. Although I do find your kind scary and quite… fascinating? Pardon me.

1 Like

“Kissing a wolf?”

She covers her mouth and frown with a fine silken handkerchief

“How… Lowborne Kaldorei-like behavior that would be! I could offer you a collar with a name tag, three meals a day and a rug next to my bed tho… but first, a bath! You look like some beast from the woods! Some grooming is in order!”

Shal’dorei traitor.
Die, die, die, die, die.

Kill.
Out of sheer annoyance for being rude.
Being at war with someone’s people doesn’t mean you can’t be polite. It’s going to end at one point and continuing to hate your past enemy in peace times only leads to further bloodshed down the line. You’d think thousand years old immortal beings would figure that out…

Marry.

A fine thalassian male that also studies the void.

However, it will be a marriage full of fights and hatred towards eachother because someone forgot what the humans did too our kind, and our formely beloved Prince, and allied with the humans(!!).

“Hmm…” Ponder, ponder.
“I’d probably pull you behind a tree and give you one amazing romantic kiss, my lady! It would probably result with one big slap from your part right?” He chuckled.
“I’m not the kind of guy who gets married, besides…I don’t think you’d appreciate a scoundrel like myself, but I sure know how to offer a fun and dynamic time!” Ethanar winked.

Well. Since one is not really an option. And the other is something she’d rather not do to stranger. She will obviously kill him… I mean, kiss him.

Kill his fellow elf with sadness in his hard. Pity but such is war and all who stand with the horde must die.

Die, die, die traitor!

Huh.
You sure are war-ry…

I think I’m giving you a quick smooch then staying away, the Kirin Tor may not like it if I express extreme allegiances.

1 Like

It is possible to “kill” a garden ornament?
I tought it is called smashing or something like that
Anyway, its my servants job, not my concern

It’d take one hell of a disguise, a few lies here and there…and at least a zeppelin-load of hard liquor, but if there’s money for servants I’m marryin’ into that!

Yo, anybody know the fruity elf words for “Yeah, I’m definitely a guy” and “Make it out to cash”? And fetch me some damn stilts! Stat!

“Green skin, blonde hair, doesn’t involve me standing on my toe-tips to kiss her, no tusks to get in the way either, also a Goblin who loves cash…absolutely my type of woman!”
Eth suddenly drops off of rooftop and appears before Pinchpenny, suddenly kissing her romantically while pickpocketing her and intending to rob her, of course…a Goblin must have a lot of money!

1 Like

I was planing a small kiss on the check as i dont like to kill my allies.
Then he pickedpocketed me so i turned into a bear and ate him.
It is not canabalism if it isnt your spieces your eating…

But that poor voidling IS the member of your race! He is an Elf, descendant of the proud nobles of our beloved Queen’s Empire! OUR Empire! Like… ugh… perish the thought, you, my dear Lowborn tree-lover.
Sadly, even a Fal’dorei have more noble blood in them than you, so even the thought is repulsive to kiss you and I should execute you for even suggesting a marriage!
But killing you would be a waste
And after all, you are “family”
Primitive, savage, uncivilized, superstitious and above all, lowborn
But still… family

2 Likes