Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

It is indeed a pity one of ours can sink so low as petty thievery.
Or siding with genocidal monsters who would have slaughter all of our kind less then two decade ago.
I will grant you that joining those who seek the death of all life is fitting to those who coward beneath a sheild while the rest of us fought the legion.
After all beter to submit to evil then to fight for your people right?.
I regret is has come to this but i can not let any threat to our people live.
And you choice you evil over your own people.
Death to traitors.
All of them.

A kiss sounds lovely
Then a sacrifice
Now, hop on that altar and let me chain you

1 Like

“Oh look a crazy cultist? Guess It’s time for a little bit of murder~”

“Ahh old friend, old friend. Our old agreement is still in place- but I don’t think the marriage agreement will come true. A kiss it shall be.”

So many racial traitors.
Why you side with those who attempted to slaughter you in the past i beyond me.
The only difference between the scourge and the horde is that the scourge doesnt have the free will to choice to be evil.
How far my kin has fallen to inflict the same pain on us as arthes did on silvermoon.
May elune forgive you in death.

“Stop with the whine and make with the wine. Kill, and I don’t even side with the Banshee.”

For killing that whiny druid you deserv a kiss!

Sure.
brutaly murders and devours both Lianore and Thyrellas

Shakes head at Malaficus and decides to shoot him from afar with his hidden pistol.

Never seen a Night Elf druid with such…apetite. Sadly, better to be put down than to risk getting brutally killed like that!
Burning of Teldrassil must have affected this one greatly.

1 Like

“show me your forehead here so i can kiss it, darling”
She offers the Ren’dorei a fanged smile.
“it’d be a waste to kill you, marriage is out of the question. however tea is also acceptable instead of a kiss”

Tureemos extents the energy blades from his gauntlets and cracks his neck, hopefully giving a good indication of his intentions.

“Kiss, marry, or kill?” Thuldrell ponders for just a breath moment “Alright. I made my choice, forehead… let’s dance! I’d rather not associate with some squidgoat unless its a good fight!”

Rips Thuldrell apart
One less murderer.
My elune forgive your betrayal shal’dorei.

Dangerbeard ever so slowly shakes her head as she looks at Tureemos, Thuldrell and Malificus.

She points her finger in quick succession. First at Malificus, then at Thuldrell and finally at Tureemos.

“Kill, marry, hah, that third thing.”

Kill
I don’t even know what the hell you are, but kill
Just to be sure

Marry and kiss, only if you change haircolor to black though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Chain you to my will
That is some kind of a “marriage” amongs our kind, Warlocks and Demons
Leash and spiked collar if you are a good boy
Even some demon-treats
But that proto-beard you have is a no-no for kissing
Shave it and maybe

2 Likes

You get the bullet… No two ways about it.

I guess kiss? And then run away gigling

An other day an other dead horde.