Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

A fellow brother of the forest? Obviously kiss.

Great! More tree-huggers with antler mutations
Shoo back in to your forest savage animals!
Or die
I’m generous, your choice

Easy.

Marry her at long last. She can hope to avoid me for only so long before the inevitable comes. And then we live in Suramar happily ever after.

“Living in Suramar? Marry me and I’ll show you the world instead!” Ethanar winked.
“…on the second thought, no…no marriage. It deprives me of my freedom.
How about we go see the world, kiss a little and when we get bored we just part ways until next time?” Ethanar said sweetly to Sahoenna.

She gently whispers sweet things in to the Ren’dorei’s ear in Shath’Yar

“Bwixki amala zal qulllll… (I will await you… in the dark…)”

And winks

Marry.

After mind breaking her.
While what is left of her mind.

Horrified at the prospect of further abuse, mind slavery and suffering, she strikes in self defence. People like this human are a danger to all around them.

1 Like

Definitely marry. Love the sass <3

A human soldier? A kiss, in thanks for keeping the common people safe!

Cheating on Marinya with Astrphel, returning that kiss <3

Steal a kiss
And soul
And life
And…

Definitely try to steal a kiss. Always wondered what those furred lips would feel like…

Can I pick two? No? Oh well. Kiss will do, just to mess with ya.

“I just need… I need a…”

Teknetia places a clenched fist on his mouth to try and prevent himself from throwing up.

“Sorry I just imagined kissing a walking corpse and… oh light, nope here it comes again…”

Teknetia vomits.

“So erm, it’s gonna have to be kill, sorry about the mess by the way.”

“Oh my, what a big boy you are! I think you and I could have some fun… come, let me show you guilty pleasures and set you free from the shackles of sanity! Give me a kiss…! I will try not to kill you”

Kill, kill everybody!

Shoot the shouting Death Knight from afar and then blow the smoke off of pistol.
“Tsk. Can’t let that one go on a rampage, can we?”

“I’d sooner pitch a makeshift tent with my own skin than associate with him with anything other than my fists.”

Kill the horde.

“Agh, light! What has happened to you? You seem to have aged terribly! I’m afraid I’ll have to perform a mercy kill!”

4 Likes