Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

Kill on the spot when he thinks about his options with Lytherael, then jump on the fellow Sin’dorei (that does qualify as a kiss, doesn’t it?).

Hit her knees with hammer breaking them, then pour vulpera feromons over her "You should have bought knee protection as i said"and Then would walk away.

“You’re certainly dangerous, Kal’dorei! Are you just as passionate in private life?”
With these words Grazheena blows a kiss to her ally.

“Do you like danger and passion, Paladin? To court Death…?”

She smiles

“Come… lets dance”

1 Like

“Draenei ladies? I love Draenei ladies!” Would marry unless she doesn’t pursue stable relationships, in which case a kiss and a few more should do.

‘‘Hmm… I am not really into humans. So… instead of instantly killing him I would give that fluffy a kiss on his cheek.’’

2 Likes

Aphranas looks at Stellanoctis over her glass of wine.

“I feel strangely attracted to the Nightborne.” - she thought - “Let me kiss her once… or twice.”

1 Like

“I must admire your taste darling! Not your fashion sense… those feathers on your head looks so… trollish. But I supose it is in improvment after the whole Fel thing. You are allowed to kiss my hand… maybe twice, if you asks nicely! All and all, I see no reason to harm you… or to marry you. But a kiss sounds acceptable”

“I be in a committed relationship, so you and me? No way we be getting married. So would I kill you? No…no matter how much you prattle on about the rest of us being your slaves or whatever, I can’t stay mad at you for your…”

Rush pauses to pull out his dictionary, peeking at it like a cheat sheet. “…insecurity-fueled narcissism,” he says, looking proud of himself for using big words. “So no marriage, no killing. My lady would kill us both if I kissed you, though, so…I be giving you the honor of kissing my trusty steed instead. Hey, Sen’gir!”

Rush snaps his fingers at his Bloodwing bat mount. The giant bat ambles over like a winged ape, puckers up its liver lips, and tries to give Thyrellas<House Stelleris> a big, wet lick like a dog’s kiss.

2 Likes

‘‘There is no honor in killing. There is also no honor in kissing nor is there honor in marrying you. I would give you a kiss on the cheek and then I would teleport away. I feel like I’ve been forced to do something awful like that.’’

2 Likes

“Would offer you an eternal life with a bit cold, blood flavored kiss… then if you accept it, would kill you, to raise as my apprentice. But marriage… sorry, it’s clearly says ‘till death do us apart’ and I think in our case well… we are beyond that”

1 Like

Tosses a gilnean molotov on Frosthowler

Launches a blight catapult at Logannorf…wait, sorry, that was at his entire country.

I don’t need to kill this misrable wretch… his ‘queen’ will do it
Ahh Fel, why not…
…but first, dominate his mind and force him back to servitude

“oh i doubt you’d want a kiss from me. Chances of Fel scarring and burns on your fur, especially when it won’t regrow, think of it is as a brand. Marriage won’t happen, no. Perhaps it’s best we let you rest in whatever afterlife there may be, hmm~?”

1 Like

Used frosthowler as a meatshield against blight before tossing him aside and resuming posting

“Fel afflicted blood elfs are more contagious then girls of Old Town.”

1 Like

‘‘I would neither kiss or marry you. Killing could be an option if you provoke me.’’

“Wouldn’t recommend myself for a husband, lass. But I’ve no quarrel with you either, so suppose a smooch it is.”

“Your death will bring me great satisfaction.”

“You look like you be dead!” Rush says, visibly alarmed. With an expression twisted in both fear and revulsion, he swings a big chopping sword. “Now you be double dead.”