Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

You Stormpikes will not drive us away from our land! Go home or prepare to die dwarf!
"Ah, wholly depends. If you're one of those bloodthirsty barbarians with more brawn than brain I won't hesitate to shoot a couple holes in you. If not, ah, what harm could a kiss do?"
*Looks at self*‘’Bloodthirsty, civilised and with brains? Check. Might not get shot.’’

*Looks at Rorick*’’Non-member of the Teldrassil invasion force? Check. I suppose a kiss would be in order.’’
"Well, not kill, I have no reason to hurt her! And marry, eeeeuh... wouldn't the whole 'till death do us part' bit be a little weird and complicated?
So kiss, yes, I'll settle for a kiss!"
"Hmpf, seems to nice to kill, but to gentle and passive to marry. I would have to.. ergh... kiss you I guess..."
Evah since ja green mons wen' ta da chiropractor ja be walkin' like penguins. Waddle, waddle.

Nah kill ja, be ta 'arsh. Slap. 'ard. So ja back be goin' righ'.
Kill.

For hopefully obvious and obviously not personal reasons.
"Marry or kiss a gnome?"

*Laughs.*

"Not happening. But there is no point in killing you either little one. If I have to chose to do something, I think a good punt should suffice hehehehe."
Surely it`d be a kiss. Right to that cheek that was torn apart.
Time to die abominiation.
"Do you prefer a specific way to be killed? Oh don't bother telling it to me, I'll go with my own favourite methods regardless of your answer."
I am not one for ruthless violence over racial or factional differences. I've met plenty of your kins in Dalaran when I was still studying. She ponders to herself out loud.
I wouldn't say I'd marry one of you either, but I don't mind a friendly kiss on the cheek. I do like your sense of fashion. Maybe we could dicuss about that, if you'd like.
Kiss. Maybe it is a custom where she is from as well?
May the earth mother embrace you as i send you to her!
"Alright... I'm usually against pointless slaughter, yet that one is a danger to many of those living on Azeroth, seeking their end for no apparent reason. My judgement is that he -should- pass out. So yeah, there's my decision. Let us hope he'll enjoy his journey to the realm of the dead. And burn the body."
Female: Check.
Elf: Check.
Would probley marry.

Also it isnt pointless slaughter.
It is killing the enemy we are at war with.
It takes a lot from me to end someone of my own kin'. I wouldn't mind marrying a fellow Kaldorei.
''I see. Would that also extend to your less well-off kin? I'd at least kiss you, if the chance presented itself.''
Kiss.
I am not really into corpses but i am not going to kill an ally.
"Might have to stand on something to give you a kiss, but I'm not really looking to settle down and marry right now."