WoW and Blizzard's future,reasons why I am quitting

Merry Christmass and Happy Hollidays to everyone,as u read in the title I am quitting wow most probably for ever, I don’t know if its worth coming back with everything that is going on with Blizzard and the comunity ,the game feels like a huge waste of time.

I started playing in BC in the summer of 2007 I still remember everything that amazed me about the game immersion ,dungeon aspect and raiding especialy ,in LK the game got even better ,starting with Cata eveyrthing started to change drastically I don’t know what exactly changed in the company but the game got worse especialy in Wod and Legion… in Shadowlands I didn’t even bother to play for more than 3 months literally a waste of time and money.

The game doesn’t feel fun anymore,my main objective for playing the game was to get the best gear in the game and do some pvp casually,it didn’t matter if it was raiding or pvping,nowadays in order to rank or pvp u have to do so many things that the game feels like working a real job,its not fun I noticed that starting with Legion raiding or pvping was a chore, farm ap,spam dungeons pray to get a legendary I won’t even talk about BFA or Shadowlands

I feel that we the player base are not taken seriously,we are not players we are payers, nowadays so much garbage is thrown into the shop. toys,pets,mounts etc… with zero content or challenges for our beloved game ,u literally have to beg for it ,and we should get payd for doing the beta testing for Blizzard, especialy shadowlands feels like a one year “Beta Test” ,we pay to play not to fix buggs for u blizzard!
I think Games should be obligatory only gaming for gamers or rpers ,u should stop bringing ur crappy politics into our lives especialy the pc corecteness and all that garbage that is going on nowadays in US we don’t need u to teach us anything,Blizzard is in no position to teach anyone anything especialy after the last incidents where they got into a lawsuit for sexual abuse,we pay u 13 euros a month to work and treat ur employees with respect,and we ur customers deserve respect also, I think if u can’t give us the treatment we deserve u also don’t deserve to ask for anything in exchange.

I don’t see how WOW deserves a 13 euros monthly fee especialy when u have much better options,we pay a vip price but we recieve nothing in exchange,the time wait for a tiket is on average 1 day if u are lucky ,the few gms that still work treat us with no respect they copy paste automatic answers and go to the next ticket.
Automatic system that autobans u for no reason , blizzard no longer needs gms it seems cause they have it figured out why pay a gm when u can literally have a bot do the work for u

I think this is the end of the road for me,I don’t see any positive change in the near future and its not me being pesimistic ,knowing blizzard comunist policy nowadays they can ban u for anything without giving u any reason “we have investigated ourshelves and we found nothing wrong”

Have fun and goodluck everyone ,peace !

1 Like

:moneybag: :question:

if u think I am quitting because of the price of the sub u didn’t read my post or it went over ur head

if u think I am quitting because of the price of the sub u didn’t read my post or it went over ur head

I did not read your post indeed. I asked if I can have your gold, since you’re quitting anyway.

1 Like

Lol. As mage you can get to 2.5k with 0 gear and 0 conduits thanks to class toolkit alone (especially if played as rogue+mage).
Gearing problem is partly true for DH (because they do need gear), but I’d say 2k is still achievable before farming anything. Idk what you meant by ‘do some pvp casually’, but should be below 2k goal.

Just git gud, problem solved.
And 13 euros in EU is like eating once of twice, is it really that much lmao.

I don’t know if u have comprehension problems but it seems that u are reading between the lines ,the main reason I am quitting is not the price of the sub,its mainly the gameplay and the forced grind of borowed power system ,I think continuing to explain u anything more is a waste of time but I will give u a small clue ,this lvl 50 mage is an alt :rofl: ,"git gud guy "with not even the 2k achievement maybe u should pay a carry for glad so u can come back at me ,I am not interested in grinding pvp rating, I don’t have nor the time nor the energy, u are one of those nono guys (no job no studies) with alot of time in ur hands that bring no constructive criticism u need to learn to read peace!

I just explained that as mage you don’t even need that.

Embarrassing to read. Be a man and quit silently :wink:

So, i understand your frustration, that how i feel for the last few years, and @Anoraaz is one of the reasons why im thinking about quitting aswell, Blizzard trys so hard to make WoW an E-Sport and it attracts people like Anoraaz who are going to tell you to “git gud” even tho an MMORPG is all about the journey and immersion (something to escape real life) and not to be tryharding a game which is (was) designed to be played slowly and be enjoyable (not a speed run from patch to patch, PVE Ranking etc)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.